Refund metal detector
I bought one last night and i couldnt pick it up, I thought i got a refund this morning but turns out it was my fish that sold from the marketplace.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Did you put it in your inventory and spawn it or could you just not pick it up when you manufactured it? To pick it up after you use it you do SHIFT + E while looking at it, just so you know for next time.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(05-26-2018, 11:53 AM)Panda Wrote: Did you put it in your inventory and spawn it or could you just not pick it up when you manufactured it? To pick it up after you use it you do SHIFT + E while looking at it, just so you know for next time.

I couldnt pick it up after I manufactured it.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
When the update first went live, the model path was incorrectly set. This resulted in people buying it being unable to pick it up for a few hours until I woke up. Joe Joe and Siphon have a list of every person who needs a refund for the detectors, just ask any admin next time you're on the server.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Has this issue been resolved yet?
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
No answer in the last 2 weeks, thread will be closed if needed again contact me or any other teacher we'll be glad to re-open it.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon