franku
Name of player: Franku

SteamID: N/A

Time in GMT: idk

Server: N/A

Summary: He basically insulted Greed^ (who is a sensitive soul).

Evidencehttps://prnt.sc/jmok3l
http://prntscr.com/jmonbw (zoomed in)
Requesting thread closure, dude got warned for insulting.
(05-25-2018, 09:53 PM)Shlomo Wrote: Requesting thread closure, dude got warned for insulting.

If I'm being transparent here mate, er, I've actually not. If deemed necessary by the reviewing admin I'll accept one. However, may I point out that the nature of the thread in question was inflammatory and intentionally provocative, as well as being in 'Off-topic'. I'd also like to direct whoevers attention to my profile or Shlomos, where you can clearly observe the insults are not just coming from one direction :>)
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
(05-25-2018, 10:03 PM)franku Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 09:53 PM)Shlomo Wrote: Requesting thread closure, dude got warned for insulting.

If I'm being transparent here mate, er, I've actually not. If deemed necessary by the reviewing admin I'll accept one. However, may I point out that the nature of the thread in question was inflammatory and intentionally provocative, as well as being in 'Off-topic'. I'd also like to direct whoevers attention to my profile or Shlomos, where you can clearly observe the insults are not just coming from one direction :>)

Commie and hippie aren't insults neither is chin-ee (someone who always winds up getting into fights and chinned out, synonyms: overconfident, foolhardy), liar or kiddo. Calling someone a "cretin" is very hurtful and horrible.
(05-25-2018, 10:06 PM)Shlomo Wrote:

Commie and hippie aren't insults neither is chin-ee (someone who always winds up getting into fights and chinned out, synonyms: overconfident, foolhardy), liar or kiddo. Calling someone a "cretin" is very hurtful and horrible.

I literally had zero interaction with you prior to your putting that on my profile. I'm sure accusing me of being a 'liar' can be construed as an insult, as can 'kiddo', and your comments regarding me being a 'commie hippie' were said with intent to insult. The only reason I responded to GreeD in the way I did was because, naturally, I found his opinion pretty unfounded. Either way I'd prefer to bury the hatchet here, cba with online forum drama
(05-25-2018, 10:16 PM)franku Wrote:

I literally had zero interaction with you prior to your putting that on my profile. I'm sure accusing me of being a 'liar' can be construed as an insult, as can 'kiddo', and your comments regarding me being a 'commie hippie' were said with intent to insult. The only reason I responded to GreeD in the way I did was because, naturally, I found his opinion pretty unfounded. Either way I'd prefer to bury the hatchet here, cba with online forum drama

Why do you treat this like real life tho?
(05-25-2018, 10:21 PM)Shlomo Wrote:

I don't generally lmao, I occasionally get involved in discussions to contribute to a conversation. Little though they may mean here, it's interesting to debate and consider others opinions.

Naturally, if someone says something I deem out of order I'll respond accordingly, whether in real life or on here. I accept I overstepped a line in directly insulting him in the heat of the moment (this is by personal standards, I disagree with ad hominem obviously), even if I think there might be extenuating circumstances that make my 'insult' lesser. Last comment I'll make on this PR.
(05-25-2018, 10:40 PM)franku Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 10:21 PM)Shlomo Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 10:03 PM)franku Wrote: If I'm being transparent here mate, er, I've actually not. If deemed necessary by the reviewing admin I'll accept one. However, may I point out that the nature of the thread in question was inflammatory and intentionally provocative, as well as being in 'Off-topic'. I'd also like to direct whoevers attention to my profile or Shlomos, where you can clearly observe the insults are not just coming from one direction :>)

I don't generally lmao, I occasionally get involved in discussions to contribute to a conversation. Little though they may mean here, it's interesting to debate and consider others opinions.

Naturally, if someone says something I deem out of order I'll respond accordingly, whether in real life or on here. I accept I overstepped a line in directly insulting him in the heat of the moment (this is by personal standards, I disagree with ad hominem obviously), even if I think there might be extenuating circumstances that make my 'insult' lesser. Last comment I'll make on this PR.

Ok?

Admin please close thread, punishment was given.
For future reference if you see someone posting something on the forums that would be against the rules, you can press the report button as we can see it when you report it. Saves you time posting a PR.

This was said in the off topic section and in the context it was said it doesn't seem like it was used to insult the user seriously. However franku try and not use language like that against someone on the forums to avoid getting in trouble.

Denied.