Metal Detectors
Looks really cool. Good job Pollux Smile
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Pollux
(05-24-2018, 09:06 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 09:03 PM)Yonno Wrote: Why exactly are RPP's needed for this?

Great job nonetheless Pollux, keep up the amazing work.

I feel like there had to be more item rewards, as currently the only real things for low RPP points are clothing items. I also don't really want to have these be extremely common, as they aren't in real life either (the siren would get annoying quickly too). I mean it can always be adjusted if it's found to be too high/low.

I personally just feel like these should be included in the locker system with a max. of 2 available to the police team, rather than adding a cost to them and an (in my eyes) unnecessary RPP requirement. Perhaps time will prove me wrong.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Pollux
(05-24-2018, 09:10 PM)Yonno Wrote:

I feel like there had to be more item rewards, as currently the only real things for low RPP points are clothing items. I also don't really want to have these be extremely common, as they aren't in real life either (the siren would get annoying quickly too). I mean it can always be adjusted if it's found to be too high/low.

I personally just feel like these should be included in the locker system with a max. of 2 available to the police team, rather than adding a cost to them and an (in my eyes) unnecessary RPP requirement. Perhaps time will prove me wrong.

I was considering limiting them to gov only, but this is also so useful for security guards at a high profile event and other things so I included it for everyone. I may see if I can get a rule added so this can't be used in criminal bases as some sort of "early warning system".
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(05-24-2018, 09:12 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 09:10 PM)Yonno Wrote:

I was considering limiting them to gov only, but this is also so useful for security guards at a high profile event and other things so I included it for everyone. I may see if I can get a rule added so this can't be used in criminal bases as some sort of "early warning system".

Makes sense, yeah, it's neat for security guards in addition to government. I'll consider making a suggestion in the future to potentially have them included in the locker system with a max. of 2 available within the government team, similar to the undercover system.

Once again nice to see new stuff added, good job bud.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 3 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Pollux, Luna, James
Awesome update man, keep the good work up Smile
[Image: oAOqOdx.png]
The following 1 user Likes AtomicPotatoX's post:
  • Pollux
Top job mate, This will come in handy.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Pollux
Very nice! Better/more Security RP's!
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
The following 1 user Likes RoCKy's post:
  • Pollux
Amazing job Bud! You just bought a whole new meaning to security roleplay. Keep it up!
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Pollux
Oh yes I like this one.

Perhaps though I feel that having it behind a roleplay point wall, though giving intensive, may be slightly unfair as it means that one persons defence may be superior to another at the grace of prior experiences.

Something this powerful I feel should be available to everyone, no matter at what stage they are at.

Edit: Just saw that this has already been answered. May just throw my argument into the mix though ;p
The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • Pollux
Nice job, looks like it will assist well in RP such as Nexus Dupes and much more!
The following 1 user Likes Blurr's post:
  • Pollux