Admins, please.
(05-25-2018, 09:34 AM)perqe Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 11:08 PM)Jan Wrote: Fact is though the only reason staff do not deal with arrest @ calls is because there are a lot of them and most of the time certain staff members can’t be arsed and are too lazy, they then claim ALL “arrests are ic” which obviously is bull.

It’s a good thing you made this thread and more people should take it as an example instead of posting messages defending the staff members involved, it’s ridiculous.

The quality and effort put in by the staff team nowerdays is poor.

Its ultimately not acceptable with a couple of them, i ultimately believe some of them don't care about the server and just keep the rank for the power and ego.

I can talk about many examples of piss poor situations can even upload footage just let me find it and upload it. Its embarrassing and needs sorting, the problems starts from the roots maybe its the SA's but if they're lazy then the staff team have an excuse to be.

I have reason to believe a SA is lazy but then many factors play into it. So I'm not jumping the gun i was just talking sense if your higher ups are lazy you will be lazy to.

Definitely agree with the two above, there is a factor of laziness visible within the staff team which is clear but what can we do some would rather do their own thing rather than try to help.

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • Zona
(05-25-2018, 10:30 AM)T1W Wrote: Hay,
first of all thank you for making an thread about it. First of all, I can only tell you that admins are only persons and not robots. Admins have so much I know many call`s, that means that if only one admin is online it can be that he overlooks some call`s. Let's get to arrest. If you get arrested unjustly, you have to report to the President. Arrest is an IC situation, which means admins can't do much against you getting arrested. Even if there's no reason.

That is what we just talked about... and then again, it's bs. the whole "IC" thing, read other's comments incase you haven't ^^, Besides, I already mentioned that they are not my servants who needs to help me anytime I wish, I just stated that they're not taking people's requests seriously when they really need them.
(05-24-2018, 06:15 PM)NevoH72 Wrote: This is not a player report.
This is feedback, more like, just pouring my thoughts if anyone gives a damn, okay?

Where do I even start... you'd probably see me as a raging little person.., and it's fine, because i'm kinda upset over what happened, and how it never gets resolved.
Admins, are just, (not useless), but not helpful at the same time, you would think they are here to help you, but they're just busy with ignoring you. And don't come up and say "They are just simply RP'ing or busy" or "Admins are not going to help you the instant you ask for help like they are you servant." Because that's not what I'm pointing at, what I'm trying to say, that when I need them the most, they're just not there, they're online, and they were many of them, but not even one person could attend to a situation which fell under the RDA problem. 

I got randomly arrested for "Tresspassing", why? well, in the hospital building, there was that big room that I got inside of, afterwards, the doctor locked the door, so I couldn't get out from the room, I yelled for the police to help me as if I was being kidnapped to be his experimental human subject or whatever, but instead, when the doctor just gave up because he was scared from the police he opened the door and guess what, next thing the officer tells me to stick to the wall and then handcuffs me instead of helping me get out safely, at that time ,I was like "Alright, I'll listen to him, I'll do as he says, I'll let him search me aswell" but then he decided that I should be arrested for "TRESSPASSING". When? Why? how? How was I trespassing? I literally got kidnapped, after I tried explaining that to the officer he still arrested me and when I tried contacting the admins through OOC since "@" was very useless and none of them 2 admins and 1 superadmins were careful enough to help me, and I got told to deal with it "IC".

How? just how do you deal with this IC? I was falsely arrested for 5 minutes, and when I was released I came back to the officer and tried explaining him what he did wrong he arrested me for another 10 minutes, sorry, but I'm pissed about it,  It's just that none of the admins gives the impression that they care, because, obviously, they don't, they just sit quietly...

If the doctor locked the door then he owned the doors. You went into his property and so he had every right to lock you in and call police. The arrest was in fact valid.
Hey Nevo,

I've read your thread and I completely understand your frustration. Up to about a month ago I was a normal player too, and the frustration after getting arrested for little to no reason is a real bummer.

After reading this thread I will also start responding to @ calls about RDA.

I appreciate the fact you made a thread about this. I believe you say this for a lot of people in the community.
Let's try to make the RDA's a thing of the past shall we

The following 2 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Wolven, Spartan_KCT
When people send @ calls for RDA, I will often take a look in person and then check logs for any potential reasons for arrest. If I don't find any, then I normally investigate a bit further if I have the time as 99% of RDA calls aren't in-fact RDA's but just people scraping the bottom of the barrel for a reason to not be arrested. Because of all that, you can easily understand why most RDA calls never get an answer, because a large majority are either bogus or there just isn't enough evidence to suggest it was random. It's difficult to gather evidence for these sorts of things, because a lot of people communicate via microphone too, and there aren't any logs for that.

Hopefully that gives you some consolation.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
The following 1 user Likes Captain Barry's post:
  • Wolven
(05-31-2018, 10:36 AM)Willem de Walrus Wrote: After reading this thread I will also start responding to @ calls about RDA.

You should have been responding to them from the get-go. Even if you couldn’t do anything, responding to the call to check it out is still a responsibility of yours as a staff member.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • juicyorange
(05-31-2018, 11:54 AM)Reebs Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 10:36 AM)Willem de Walrus Wrote: After reading this thread I will also start responding to @ calls about RDA.

You should have been responding to them from the get-go. Even if you couldn’t do anything, responding to the call to check it out is still a responsibility of yours as a staff member.

That is correct however this isn't a case of RDA because clearly the guy trespassed into someones property he even said so.

I feel like staff ignore random arrest as well, when I was failrp arrested nothing was done.
RDA? Random Death Arrest?!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Wolven
Dealt with.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]