[Unverified] KASBAH Incorporated
Steam name: Predator!
Real age: 14
In game hours: 1835
In game RPPs: 5
Character name: John Cole
Character description: He is a friendly man with a good knowledge about guns.
Character background: John Cole worked for 4 big brands. He was always the head security in his job and secured it. He already stopped 13 thieves and 3 murders. His father was coffee factory manager and his mother died while he was 2.
Character age: 24
What role are you applying for: Bouncer/Security
Why should we employ you: Because I am a pro in my job and I have a good knowledge with melee weapons and with rifle guns.
The following 1 user Likes Predator!'s post:
  • Narcotic
[Image: MwAQjfb.png]
The following 7 users Like Narcotic's post:
  • BasicallyMental, Grunt, Spartan_KCT, James, , Jessixa, Predator!
[Image: tan84Rf.png]

Credit to the staff:
Aspire
[FL:RP] T1W
[FL:RP] Sem
SamuelC42
angrybob1235
LedoodeLiez
Brot199931
Lil_8ken
[FL:RP] sebasti161
Crane
The following 3 users Like Narcotic's post:
  • god, Sem, sebasti161
a Letter Arrives at the KASBAH Hotel.
[Image: Hy60uGn.png]
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Narcotic
Steam name: [FL:RP] equal
Real age: 21
In game hours: See below
In game RPPs: 57
Character name: Ottaviano Camorro
Character description: Calm and collected individual, experienced in law enforcement, general law handling, extensive knowledge in the food and beverage industry with a former career in the Veterinarian and Food Administration. 
Character background: Smuggled from Sicily to Evocity in his teenage years to avoid being dragged into the organized crime that florishes in Sicily. Grew up doing pretty much anything to make a living, due to the lack of proper education Ottaviano has gathered his knowledge from working any 9-5 jobs that presented which in his later years has shown to be an advantage as he now has work experiences and contacts in many different type of work industries.
Character age: 37
What role are you applying for: Branch Manager/Director - Possibly DJ if I can get a Virtual Audio cable set up, I will make it work. I've got some banger tunes for nightclubs.
Why should we employ you: You should employ me due to my will to work, I am a service minded individual with extensive experience in running all different types of establishments. I have previously managed Clubs from back in the day under the names of Laser City, Planet Dancefloor, Sketch Nite and many more. On top of that I have successfully run many bars and restaurants which is in my opinion, very similar to running a nightclub.

I am sure I can help you get KASBAH to the top of the Nightclub scene in Evocity. I do not doubt that for a second.

If you have any questions or concerns please do feel free to contact me at any time of day.

(OOC)

I am away from home till the 15th, as displayed on my profile.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Narcotic
Steam name: Kaipo
Real age: 12
In game hours: 400
In game RPPs: 0
Character name: Lucas Capone
Character description: White Male From Norway
Character background: i came From Norway But i Moved to Evo City To find a Better Job as a Security for you
Character age: 27
What role are you applying for: Bouncer/Security
Why should we employ you: I want to help Kasbah and Make it Safe i want to Work for you i want a Job and im Intrested to work For you
Love Lucas

[Image: RZOi8xQ.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Kaipo's post:
  • Narcotic
NEWS

Update to applications
Applications are to be sent via direct email to Ted Samuels CEO, and Founder of KASBAH Incorporated. (forum pm)

Update to logo
Due to an expanding venture, we have recently undergone a logo redesign which will be introduced to all of our stores and outlets city-wide. We hope you love it as much as we do. 

[Image: YGMJ6mN.png]
The following 1 user Likes Narcotic's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
[Image: iz7Uv8F.png]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://discord.gg/bNRvndy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is this deado?
Any plans?
Closed due to no recent activity. Please contact myself or another member of the team should you wish to re-open your group.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]