Fealz unban request
Note: Posting on behalf of Fealz as he is forum banned he can't post this himself.

Your name: Fealz

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97591447

Your ban ID: 75301

Banned by: SnowredWolf

Reason: ToS 1.12

Involved:

Why we should unban you:  I admit that I made a huge mistake by breaking ToS and I'm terribly sorry for the problems that I caused everyone doing what I did. I can show you guys I have changed and that I can improve even more. There's no excuse for what I did but I'm not as immature as I was before and I can promise that I will never cause anyone any harm on the server ever again if you decide to give me another chance. I know my ban history is long and that it will always haunt me. There's no getting rid of it. If you could ever forgive me for my mistakes and give me another chance I would appreciate it very much.
Hello Fealz,

I will try to get in contact with Snowredwolf so he can give some insight and will bring your appeal up with the rest of the team.

Thank you
Posting on behalf of SnowredWolf

Hello Fealz, I've been asked to leave a reply to this unban request as I was the banning administrator at the time.

The whole thing started with you messaging me and asking how to make someone admin on the FearlessRP gamemode. Due to that question being so suspicious I questioned you as to why you wanted to know, whereof you replied that a friend of yours wanted to know.  Further questions revealed that your friend had gained an illegitimate copy of the FearlessRP gamemode.  Upon asking you about the person who had a leaked version of the gamemode, you told me that said person didn't want their name mentioned, and after that, you attempted to avoid the question by talking about other stuff.
In the end, I got tired of you avoiding my question(s) and directly informed you that you could come back and talk to me if you wanted to be unbanned, this being after asking you for the names a couple times and also informing you about ToS 1.12

Snippets of Steam chat Wrote:03:34 PM - [FL] SnowredWolf: But you know they got a leaked version of the gamemode, so please come up with the name
03:35 PM - [FL] SnowredWolf: Remember holding such information goes under ToS 1.12

03:36 PM - Nascar: But i dont have anything to do with it, I just informed you to be nice. So you can CopyRight it if they make it public.
03:37 PM - Nascar: Copyright
03:37 PM - [FL] SnowredWolf: You're holding information without it and you are refusing to give it, thus under ToS 1.12
03:37 PM - [FL] SnowredWolf: about it*

03:37 PM - Nascar: Everyone can get it, not even working, as you said.
03:37 PM - Nascar: Old
03:38 PM - [FL] SnowredWolf: Doesn't matter, you not providing names is against ToS

03:49 PM - [FL] SnowredWolf: Well, come back if you want to tell something, meanwhile you will be suspended
03:49 PM - Nascar: Why?

In your previous UBR, you proceeded to lie about the situation and tried to question the way I handled the situation. Luckily I had saved the whole chat logs in-case it was needed for further reference.

Your ban was given around Christmas time 2016, which is about 1½ years ago by now. Looking at your current unban request I can see you've accepted your mistakes and are actually apologizing for it this time, which is already a big step compared to your last UBR. Due to the age of the ban, I believe that you do indeed deserve another chance, I can see from the way you handle the UBR you've matured since the ban and even since the previous UBR. Most people learn from their mistakes and I believe that you've learned from this mistake and would actually join the community with a fresh mindset.
Hello Fealz,

After taking what Snow said into account and after a discussion with the team you will be unbanned. The ban will stay on your record. Please make sure to re-read the rules again. 

Approved.