Battlefield 5
(05-24-2018, 10:37 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 10:04 PM)Preditor Wrote: Lmao COD WW2 did a better job even with at least making the game appear authentic in the trailer, this is utterly disgusting, it's like they had Michael bay direct the freaking trailer with all the explosions and pointless things going on.

CoD is failure and has been for a while. The Trailer is action packed but the point is its meant to entice. After I played Battlefield I would never go back to that shit pile they name 'Call of Duty' what game are they on now? Blacks Ops 100. They grind out games quicker than people can get bored of the them and they get boring very quickly. Battlefield 1 was a treasure and a credit to the Great War. This looks like it could be as good if not better. Just because the trailer is a bit clustered doesn't mean its going to be bad. Open your eyes and see the light Call of Duty trailers consist of shooting undead beings and thats about it...

I never said COD was a better game bud, personally I don't like either games. Battlefield is fucking itself over on this one, they clearly didn't learn from call of duty's mistakes in fan base opinion, but hey it makes money so. That's EA lol.
The following 1 user Likes Preditor's post:
  • Archer
(05-25-2018, 12:13 AM)Preditor Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 10:04 PM)Preditor Wrote: Lmao COD WW2 did a better job even with at least making the game appear authentic in the trailer, this is utterly disgusting, it's like they had Michael bay direct the freaking trailer with all the explosions and pointless things going on.

CoD is failure and has been for a while. The Trailer is action packed but the point is its meant to entice. After I played Battlefield I would never go back to that shit pile they name 'Call of Duty' what game are they on now? Blacks Ops 100. They grind out games quicker than people can get bored of the them and they get boring very quickly. Battlefield 1 was a treasure and a credit to the Great War. This looks like it could be as good if not better. Just because the trailer is a bit clustered doesn't mean its going to be bad. Open your eyes and see the light Call of Duty trailers consist of shooting undead beings and thats about it...

I never said COD was a better game bud, personally I don't like either games. Battlefield is freaking itself over on this one, they clearly didn't learn from call of duty's mistakes in fan base opinion, but hey it makes money so. That's EA lol.

It makes money yeah, so let's just make "Battlefield: transgender handicap warfare V"
[Image: hESmJNA.png]

speaking of retarded
The following 1 user Likes Nudelsalat's post:
  • Preditor
Love that trailer. I am never let down with Battlefield's beautiful graphics. Gameplay actually requires skill too.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]

Not sure how you see CoD as a failure?

It’s so damn popular and millions still continue to play after all these years and they make shedloads, that’s success not failure.

It’s also Black Ops 4 that’s coming out.

Go watch the trailer, it’s also not just shooting “Undead beings”, sounds more of a personal issue you have with CoD..
(05-25-2018, 11:36 AM)Falc Wrote:

Not sure how you see CoD as a failure?

It’s so damn popular and millions still continue to play after all these years and they make shedloads, that’s success not failure.

It’s also Black Ops 4 that’s coming out.

Go watch the trailer, it’s also not just shooting “Undead beings”, sounds more of a personal issue you have with CoD..

personally stopped playing CoD after MW4, one of my favorite games, the latest titles however are cheap money grabs and have not reached a standard high enough for myself to buy.
The following 2 users Like juicyorange's post:
  • Joe Joe, Random
Call of duty is down to wether your preference of gameplay. Personally I think call of duty is too futuristic. If you want to play like that, go play halo lmao. However millions enjoy the exo gameplay. 

I think what call of duty misses is the boots on ground, classic shoot, die, repsawn. With the addition things such set classes and different kill streaks it's like each call of duty now is a different game. What I mean by this is the MW titles followed the same strucutre just obviously different storyline etc.

And this is what I like about bsttlefield, they have the same structure just different settings. Defiantly battlefield fan me. Beautiful, open world mayhem!

//phone
Pre-rendered trailer that is shit, continues to go alternate-universe shite, not worth anyone's money. If you buy this you're funding crap.
CoD has sort of been in the shits lately, and it looks like Battlefield is attempting to appeal that audience through their clusterfucked Michael Bay trailer.
Credits to Raptor for the signature!
Click here to rep me!
maybe they'll have actual swastikas
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Open beta starts (for all players) today Smile can't wait to get stuck in me!

-

Here are the instructions on how to download!

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/battlefie...formation/
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • mgdwszx