Battlefield 5
(05-24-2018, 06:39 PM)Zombie Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 06:37 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Want a good WW2 game? Red Orchestra and Rising storm!

Dead multiplayer games that are full of bots with rarely any players

You can find multiple servers with over 60 players still.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(05-24-2018, 06:37 PM)franku Wrote:
(05-23-2018, 10:43 PM)Zombie Wrote: More than 60 million people died in this war, imagine how they would react to this degenerate trailer. I prefer to have a decent and normal WW2 game not a fictional alter WW2 in a parallel universe, I will never play this degenerate game.

I mean, I get your point completely, but at the same time I'm not sure they'd be too keen on their suffering and tribulations being developed into casual entertainment at all.

OT: I don't really give a shit about the fact women are involved, and really neither should anyone else. It's a video game for christs sake. Complete overreaction.

I did initially think it'd be a cyberpunk setting, I have to say was a bit disappointed at the easy choice of WW2, but it's Battlefield so it'll be fun.

You do realize that in our time, video games and movie industries have the power and influence on the younger generation right? Hollywood are using this power and influenting young people with their politicized movies for years, video games has started to do the same.  So yeah you cannot call it "it's just a video game" anymore, everything has become f*cking politics, ideologies and stupid agendas.
The following 2 users Like konsta's post:
  • Archer, Eclipze
(05-24-2018, 06:45 PM)Eclipze Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 06:39 PM)Zombie Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 06:37 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Want a good WW2 game? Red Orchestra and Rising storm!

Dead multiplayer games that are full of bots with rarely any players

You can find multiple servers with over 60 players still.

I'm surprised that people still play those games
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • Eclipze
(05-24-2018, 06:47 PM)Zombie Wrote:
(05-23-2018, 10:43 PM)Zombie Wrote: More than 60 million people died in this war, imagine how they would react to this degenerate trailer. I prefer to have a decent and normal WW2 game not a fictional alter WW2 in a parallel universe, I will never play this degenerate game.

I mean, I get your point completely, but at the same time I'm not sure they'd be too keen on their suffering and tribulations being developed into casual entertainment at all.

OT: I don't really give a shit about the fact women are involved, and really neither should anyone else. It's a video game for christs sake. Complete overreaction.

I did initially think it'd be a cyberpunk setting, I have to say was a bit disappointed at the easy choice of WW2, but it's Battlefield so it'll be fun.

You do realize that in our time, video games and movie industries have the power and influence on the younger generation right? Hollywood are using this power and influenting young people with their politicized movies for years, video games has started to do the same.  So yeah you cannot call it "it's just a video game" anymore, everything has become f*cking politics, ideologies and stupid agendas.

Yeah, I can say 'it's just a video game' - because that's exactly what it is. It is a form of entertainment designed for mass consumption. Politics is naturally intertwined in everything, especially mass media. Anyway, I'm really not sure what agenda you think they're pushing. Way I see it, it's just adding more options to customization to allow female players to play as females, not trying to rewrite history or insinuate women won the war or whatever.

Also, the game is not intended for 'young' people. If they cannot discern fiction from reality, then it is the fault of their parents for facilitating that.

If you're so upset, start a petition or something. More pressing issues in life.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Always something to complain about. 'Sick game, but nah people got robotic arms'. I personally couldn't give a shit on the history of a game like battlefield. I know Garry's Mod has Auschwitz RP, that's pretty realistic.

Looks like a sick battlefield, probably will pre-order this one aswell.
The following 4 users Like god's post:
  • mgdwszx, juicyorange, Random, Joe Joe
(05-24-2018, 07:24 PM)franku Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 06:47 PM)Zombie Wrote:
(05-23-2018, 10:43 PM)Zombie Wrote: -snip-
-snip-

-snip-

Yeah, I can say 'it's just a video game' - because that's exactly what it is. It is a form of entertainment designed for mass consumption. Politics is naturally intertwined in everything, especially mass media. Anyway, I'm really not sure what agenda you think they're pushing. Way I see it, it's just adding more options to customization to allow female players to play as females, not trying to rewrite history or insinuate women won the war or whatever.

Also, the game is not intended for 'young' people. If they cannot discern fiction from reality, then it is the fault of their parents for facilitating that.

If you're so upset, start a petition or something. More pressing issues in life.

The agenda is the leftist SJW that is plaguing many movies and video games. I have seen so many movies and played video games that have characters that are not interesting or whatsoever, no personality, nothing good to say and boring af that shouldn't be there. They're there for the sake of diversity and SJW and the left praises that kind of shit in social media and in the mainstream media. As long as there's a decent story and background of any character I don't care. But having that character appearing just because it's Black, Asian, Homosexual, Woman and etc just for diversity is obviously a sign of agenda. If you can't notice the political correctness that is polluting every movie and AAA video game, then you're blind. Do a research and you will see this political correct culture and SJW agenda garbage polluting movies and video games.

I want to feel and get attached to a character that has a background, personality and a story. I don't want to be attached and feel for a character because of its gender, sexuality or race. Movies and video games are art after all, and in art people will feel and express emotions because of the creativity of the art and what it means, not because where it was made in or who made it.
The following 2 users Like konsta's post:
  • mgdwszx, Archer
(05-24-2018, 07:35 PM)Dobbs Wrote: Always something to complain about. 'Sick game, but nah people got robotic arms'. I personally couldn't give a shit on the history of a game like battlefield. I know Garry's Mod has Auschwitz RP, that's pretty realistic.

Looks like a sick battlefield, probably will pre-order this one aswell.

Ahahahahahahaha
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • sebasti161
Lmao COD WW2 did a better job even with at least making the game appear authentic in the trailer, this is utterly disgusting, it's like they had Michael bay direct the fucking trailer with all the explosions and pointless things going on.
The following 1 user Likes Preditor's post:
  • Quantum
(05-24-2018, 10:04 PM)Preditor Wrote: Lmao COD WW2 did a better job even with at least making the game appear authentic in the trailer, this is utterly disgusting, it's like they had Michael bay direct the freaking trailer with all the explosions and pointless things going on.

CoD is failure and has been for a while. The Trailer is action packed but the point is its meant to entice. After I played Battlefield I would never go back to that shit pile they name 'Call of Duty' what game are they on now? Blacks Ops 100. They grind out games quicker than people can get bored of the them and they get boring very quickly. Battlefield 1 was a treasure and a credit to the Great War. This looks like it could be as good if not better. Just because the trailer is a bit clustered doesn't mean its going to be bad. Open your eyes and see the light Call of Duty trailers consist of shooting undead beings and thats about it...
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(05-24-2018, 10:37 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 10:04 PM)Preditor Wrote: Lmao COD WW2 did a better job even with at least making the game appear authentic in the trailer, this is utterly disgusting, it's like they had Michael bay direct the freaking trailer with all the explosions and pointless things going on.

CoD is failure and has been for a while. The Trailer is action packed but the point is its meant to entice. After I played Battlefield I would never go back to that shit pile they name 'Call of Duty' what game are they on now? Blacks Ops 100. They grind out games quicker than people can get bored of the them and they get boring very quickly. Battlefield 1 was a treasure and a credit to the Great War. This looks like it could be as good if not better. Just because the trailer is a bit clustered doesn't mean its going to be bad. Open your eyes and see the light Call of Duty trailers consist of shooting undead beings and thats about it...

Bf 1 was badly balanced, even fucking hardline had better balancing than 1
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here