Battlefield 5
(05-23-2018, 11:11 PM)dawson270500 Wrote:
(05-23-2018, 11:04 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Just watched it through, and am disgusted... Clearly a hidden agenda; Fill kids brains with LGBT propaganda

Spoiler :
[Image: HnYPLxw.jpg] 

Just saying but that is missing half the colours and is in the wrong order, I think

Apple - Elppa

Which one would you remember better? Exactly, mess up the order so the kid would think "Hey, that reminds me of the LBGT flag, hey gay rights!!"
(05-23-2018, 11:19 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(05-23-2018, 11:11 PM)dawson270500 Wrote:
(05-23-2018, 11:04 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Just watched it through, and am disgusted... Clearly a hidden agenda; Fill kids brains with LGBT propaganda

Spoiler :
[Image: HnYPLxw.jpg] 

Just saying but that is missing half the colours and is in the wrong order, I think

Apple - Elppa

Which one would you remember better? Exactly, mess up the order so the kid would think "Hey, that reminds me of the LBGT flag, hey gay rights!!"

What?
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(05-23-2018, 10:43 PM)Zombie Wrote: The trailer is a disgrace, the uniforms are god awful, women with a robotic arm as a British soldier? Women fought as Partisans or in the Red Army. If they lose a limb they don't get a fiction robotic arm, they die from infection and blood loss instead.

EDIT: Man I just seen the trailer again and I noticed the uniform looks like what a character would wear in Fortnite

The only force that employed women in direct line of fire was the Red Army-even the French Resistance mostly prevented women from direct firefights. This isn’t a feminist thing, just altering history. Ah well, Germany had African soldiers in BF1
Moreover I bet the Red Army won’t even appear
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 2 users Like Archer's post:
  • Nudelsalat, konsta
looks good.
I really like the look of it.

Seen the points above about political views etc, but with games for me I don’t care about that, if it looks fun and well set out, then it’s a winner for me, can’t wait!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • mgdwszx
That's a good trailer there Wink
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Was expecting something that could change the games regarding WW2, after seeing this, I might just stay on WW2 in Garry's Mod. So bad...
The following 4 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Archer, Nudelsalat, juicyorange, Preditor
Very excited, always been a big Battlefield fan so I’ll buy this day one for sure!

Also, I’m not sure who’s claiming that woman has a “robotic” arm? But that woman is missing an arm so she has a fake arm instead, something that actually is very realistic and happens to this day...
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • mgdwszx
I guess the game will be good but the trailer... a clusterfuck of Fortnite and some random disabled women and superman shooting down planes with an MG 42 in one hand.

ok
[Image: hESmJNA.png]

speaking of retarded
The following 2 users Like Nudelsalat's post:
  • Archer, juicyorange
honestly though 1942 was the best battlefield game by far

graphics: yep they're there
gameplay: best
ai: uses aimbot, 10/10

no other battlefield game will ever live up to 1942 and that's why i dont play battlefield (except for 1942)
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • Archer