[Unverified] Pines Fire & Police Department
[Image: KyOtHgkD_o.png]

Hello,

After receiving an exceptionally written application we have decided to step forward with a certain individual to undergo training on the verge of becoming an officer. The training will start with a course, with later moving on to a verbal exam with the chief of police, then finally firearms training, everything within one day. If you fail, you have a second chance to complete this.

Welcome to the first day as a cadet,
Alfie Roberts.

[Image: i5VF0ozd_o.png]

[Image: UqN6iMU7_o.png]
The following 1 user Likes Kevin's post:
  • Penguin.

Second recruitment for the day as a second application has gone through the system. With happiness and strength, we would like to present the new cadet of the Pines Police Department. The training will start with a course, with later moving on to a verbal exam with the chief of police, then finally firearms training, everything within one day. If you fail, you have a second chance to complete this.

Welcome to the first day as a cadet,
Matthew Williams Jones.

[Image: YeOu8f1d_o.png]
  • Lewwings
Looks great Kev. Best of Luck!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]

More faces moving into the force rapidly, not only new cadets but also experienced men with former work in Evo City, will be a pleasure to have them in. With the applicants moving forward and growing, another cadet will be presented today.

Welcome to the force,
Souhail Al-Wahesh.
Jack Dent.
Joe Shrekli.

[Image: lPK9z8Ss_o.png]
[Image: CgUjD0lO_o.png]
[Image: YhoaMP7G_o.png]
The following 2 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Nephew
[Image: tdQp3Ac.png]

Greetings,

As Chief of the Pines City Fire Department, I am honored to welcome four new faces to the fire service. 

To begin with, our first two firefighters have been welcomed into the station with open arms. Please join me in gaving a warm welcome to Firefighter James Walters, and Firefighter Adelie Mackinley.
[Image: TW3BRid.png][Image: IGK3cOq.png]

Furthermore, I am pleased to introduce Lieutenant Austini Versacetti. Lieutenant Versacetti has multiple years of service within various fire departments.
[Image: LC2qxNo.png]

Finally, please join me in welcoming Captain John Rayes, who has years of experience in multiple departments across the state.
[Image: XZL4i2l.png]

[font=Courier New]Anyone who is interested in applying is urged to do so.

[Image: ICTboSP.png?1]
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 4 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Lewwings, , Archer, Spartan_KCT

Hello,

Some new faces moving into the force, good applicants and also potential to grow. Pleased to welcome one new cadet and a qualified Sheriff of Evo City. Joe Joe and BasicallyMental, welcome to the Pines Police Force, you will be contacted privately for more information.

[Image: jXnkglTh_o.png]
[Image: GNNl6wRm_o.png]

The following 3 users Like Kevin's post:
  • BasicallyMental, Spartan_KCT, Iraqi Eagle

Good Afternoon,

New cadets to present today, exceptional applications and strong individuals as shown from references, we are glad to welcome you to the force as cadets Jim and Pingu, you are now qualified to undergo training, we will contact you privately regarding communication.

[Image: L7YBMPhr_o.png]
[Image: udEXZ5jn_o.png]
The following 3 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Jessixa, jhayw

Good morning,

I have personally refreshed the site and established a roster for the police department which can be found at the end of the main thread, will make everything much easier to work on especially with the growth here.

With that being said, the goal with this roleplay group is that everyone shall see the government in a serious way, and with lack of ranking and training within the police force these days I have decided to expand with this group.

Each man trained in here will have the name in the roster, that means, only allowed to use and address himself in the way he has been trained, there will be training sessions and I have hopes of this being one of the big ones which can possibly become a more serious and permanent stage for Fearless.

Curse us, hate us, wish me dead, but we will always be there when you need us.

• Spartan_KCT
UPDATES

Federal Bureau of Investigation has been introduced and can be found in clan section.
Roster fully updated.
Sheriff rank have been removed.
Further applicants have been introduced.
The following 2 users Like Kevin's post:
  • BasicallyMental, Spartan_KCT