report: sanjiid and flame
Name of player: Sanjiid & Flame

SteamID: Sanjiid; STEAM_0:1:70457151 & Flame; STEAM_1:1:150382999

Time in GMT: unsure

Server: v5p

Summary: as seen in the video sanjiid can be seen stealing a car when it got unlocked by flame (the owner of the car) then flame uses the exploit where he is able to physgun cars on his own car to stop sanjiid from escaping

Evidence:
taken from the end of dobby's report here: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=86902
hey Sebasti161 i didn't give you permission to use this video OMG!!!!

So Sanjid and Flame were on the same team and we were temporarily driving Flame's car so you don't have to report him.

As for Flame, this bug was unknown to me and I am sure to flame. I put that at the end as a joke because why an earth was a donator able to physgun his own car? xDD

As for that, Flame, Sanjid and I were laughing about it. This bug was not used in a mingy way, simply unexpected. Flame did not go onto to abuse this throughout his playtime of discovery. This bug was not used in a harmful way. And even though this was in the city, about 20 players were on at the time and at the time the city was un populated and no one was around, as seen in the video. Therefore Flame did also not publicly and explicitly show this bug.

In my opinion, Flame is not worthy of a punishment and even though I am not an administrator, shouldn't be. This bug was literally used at the time shown in the video. Flame should not be punished for power he did not deserve at the time. Flame did also not go on to abuse this. Sanjid, Flame and I were all playing together. Even though he froze his car, when he shouldn't off, why should a player be punished for something he shouldn't have had?
in the video you can clearly see flame switching directly to the physgun because he's aware of the bug and just like ka34 and matlacey got punished for it here: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=86152
i believe flame should be punished as well. go ahead and rule out sanjiid from the player report however
(05-23-2018, 05:00 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: in the video you can clearly see flame switching directly to the physgun because he's aware of the bug and just like ka34 and matlacey got punished for it here: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=86152
i believe flame should be punished as well. go ahead and rule out sanjiid from the player report however

Yes you have just raises that to my attention. I reviewed the video and noticed that they were doing it publicly and realised what they were doing. The bug after had just been noticed by Flame. When realising the power and the fact no one is around, it's quite tempting and experimental. Like I said, this was the only incident flame had. He did not go out of his way to exploit this.
(05-23-2018, 05:27 PM)Dobbs Wrote:
(05-23-2018, 05:00 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: in the video you can clearly see flame switching directly to the physgun because he's aware of the bug and just like ka34 and matlacey got punished for it here: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=86152

Yes you have just raises that to my attention. I reviewed the video and noticed that they were doing it publicly and realised what they were doing. The bug after had just been noticed by Flame. When realising the power and the fact no one is around, it's quite tempting and experimental. Like I said, this was the only incident flame had. He did not go out of his way to exploit this.

just because no one is around doesnt mean the rules dont count for you.
and hey, he didn't report the exploit after doing it and made no attempts to explain himself prior to this report and even then its reported through you
I have discussed this with other staff and I have come to the decision not to punish Flame.
This recording was made before Flame was officially warned for using the exploit by Willem de Walrus, so it would be unfair to hand out a punishment for something he was already warned for.

Denied.
Thank you for your report.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]