Series
What are the series you watched and which are your favorite? Rate them all. I wanna watch new series but not sure which one I should start.
The ones I’ve watched are:
  1. Game of Thrones 10/10
  2. Breaking Bad 10/10
  3. Stranger Things 9/10
  4. The Vampire Diaries 9/10
  5. How to get away with murder 9/10
  6. 13 Reasons why 8/10
  7. Pretty Little Liars 8/10
  8. Prison break 8/10
Not sure if I’ve mentioned all of them but these are some, also I suggest these if you’re looking for series to watch. Ive started many different series but I find them so boring since the beginning so I need suggestions
Aryen
Fearless Donator 
Game of Thrones 10/10 for sure, surprised you didn’t rate Prison Break 10/10 either to be honest.

Haven’t watched the rest, most on that list I’ve promised myself I’ll watch them for ages now, just so hard to get into a new series.

If anyone wants a really good series to watch then I would suggest “The 100”, it’s a channel 4 program and my god it’s epic. It’s by far my favourite and it’s still going, Season 5 started a few weeks back. 10/10 you should watch!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Aryen
(05-24-2018, 08:25 AM)Falc Wrote: Game of Thrones 10/10 for sure, surprised you didn’t rate Prison Break 10/10 either to be honest.

Haven’t watched the rest, most on that list I’ve promised myself I’ll watch them for ages now, just so hard to get into a new series.

If anyone wants a really good series to watch then I would suggest “The 100”, it’s a channel 4 program and my god it’s epic. It’s by far my favourite and it’s still going, Season 5 started a few weeks back. 10/10 you should watch!

Yep Game of Thrones is the best one yet, and I've watched a few epsiodes for the 100 and didn't really enjoy it, might give it a second try
Aryen
Fearless Donator 
Game of Thrones 9.9/10
Breaking Bad 1/10
Power 10/10
Prison Break 9/10
Dexter 10/10
The Walking Dead 7/10
Peaky Blinders 10/10
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Aryen