Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Let's be civilize and test out the map together as a community
A +REP per day keep my rope away

[Image: save_me.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Xavier3.10's post:
  • Lewwings, Jessixa
Lol history just keeps on repeating itself, it's bizarre.. but hey ya'll brought this change. Give it a try and idk.. they said they wont change again.. but I doubt they won't. Sucks with all the dupes though since it feels temporary
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 8 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Archer, Jessixa, Mr. Flaminator, Xavier3.10, Blurr, Envy, Eclipze, Byra
(05-19-2018, 08:35 AM)Jessixa Wrote: well i'm excited for pines to be release on the server .
can't wait to host pines city's first big event in june Cheese
I can’t wait to do a Cyberpunk RP on Pines soon
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
you would barely see anyone on evocity so why go to a bigger map?
The following 1 user Likes User 19014's post:
  • Eclipze
(05-19-2018, 01:45 PM)Frost Wrote: you would barely see anyone on evocity so why go to a bigger map?

because pines is a cool word thats why
Why is it that most players are so passionate and keep discussing the change because they want best for the community and some (not all) staff members that reply are completely laid back without any passion or interest in their replies? You'd expect it to be the other way around...
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • BasicallyMental
(05-19-2018, 01:49 PM)Jan Wrote: Why is it that most players are so passionate and keep discussing the change because they want best for the community and some (not all) staff members that reply are completely laid back without any passion or interest in their replies? You'd expect it to be the other way around...

Staff fly around and teleport around the map and stuff so i guess whatever the map is it wont affect them as much. 

Not trying to be funny I really think that has an influence.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Wouldnt have been my pick either, but there was a vote and most people voted on pines so sure enough, lets give it a try.
I was looking forward to playing on V2D again but maybe a new map will blow new life into the community!

Eager to see how things will work out!
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Tomo
(05-18-2018, 11:01 PM)dawson270500 Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 08:14 PM)Envy Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 07:38 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: I voted for pines, the FPS on it is okay, yes it is big but so was V5p, but if it ends up been shit for whatever reason I wouldn't mind going back to V2d or V4b.

Just wondering but how do you know the FPS is okay?
Like BasicallyMental said the gamemode is going to have a huge impact, its a lot and i mean a lot different playing the map in single player than playing it on a server with lets say 45+ People and a huge gamemode and if the FPS is only okay in single player then i'm worried for when it becomes live on the server.

I've played on the map, it cannot be as bad as V33x was, it won't be as good as V2d, it will be about the same as V5p in the end

Fair Enough. If it is about the same as v5p its not really an improvement hence why I voted for v2d. Still going to see how it turns out
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum