The new map
Damn map hasn't even been released and people acting as if it's actually going to destroy the universe. Honestly not sure why a new discussion thread has to be made.
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 6 users Like Broccoli's post:
  • Pollux, Luna, Random, Spartan_KCT, Jeffrey, Panda
After being on the beta server today, working on the map, I was getting 200FPS. This was with the FL game mode. We will only truly see lag when you experience it with a full-ish server (- if any). (With Props, vehicles, etc).

I personally wanted v2d back, but I am happy to give pines a chance. We can only really judge it by playing on it.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 7 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Joe Joe, Jessixa, Luna, Jonas, Pollux, Panda, Wolven
(05-18-2018, 09:59 PM)Marty Wrote: I vote for Littletown. Had some good times on dem tunnels

We dont talk about dead map around here
A +REP per day keep my rope away

[Image: save_me.jpg]
All I see in this thread is salt pines was chosen because it is the superior choice for a city role play server

Stop winging because ur choice wasn't the one that got chosen
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
The following 2 users Like DanielleS's post:
  • Pollux, Jeffrey
well i'm excited for pines to be release on the server .
can't wait to host pines city's first big event in june Cheese
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 2 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • Pollux, Jeffrey
Like everyone I am willing to try, and either way 50% of us would be disappointed, unfortunately that was the V2D side. All we can do is come together and try to make this work, if performance issues become apparent then I simply won't be able to play, and if it becomes a more wide known issue with everyone it could potentially change again.
The following 5 users Like DVN's post:
  • Random, Jessixa, Xavier3.10, Pollux, Jeffrey
(05-19-2018, 07:38 AM)Dylann Wrote: All I see in this thread is salt pines was chosen because it is the superior choice for a city role play server

Let's not try to pretend that Pines voters wouldn't have been whinging, had the decision gone the other way. And to be honest I've actually seen quite a few people saying that they are still going to give Pines a chance, despite their vote for v2d.

"pines was chosen because it is the superior choice for a city role play server" Oh and once again, stop trying to enforce your opinion as though it is a fact.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 6 users Like Tomo's post:
  • DVN, Jessixa, BasicallyMental, mintblackbeard, Baskingner, Byra
(05-19-2018, 07:38 AM)Dylann Wrote: All I see in this thread is salt pines was chosen because it is the superior choice for a city role play server

No, what you're seeing in this thread is opinionated people giving their opinion on the main question asked on the thread. This is a discussion thread, and therefore we are discussing the change that is going to impact the server greatly, bad or good. It however isn't a place for self centered, non-opinionated people like you to come and interupt a discussion.

Also, it's whining.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
I don't see the point in this discussion as we haven't even had the chance to play on pines. We don't know the outcome of this choice yet, simple as that. Personally for me I was happy with either map. Pines might be that change we needed to revive the community or could be bad for the community, quite frankly we don't know yet.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 1 user Likes Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Pollux
Guys!!!! Look out, Pines will end FL and create a blackhole to kill us all and it's all Awestrucks fault!!!!!!!!

Let's just wait and see, if it does well - great! If not, bollocks, get a different map.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Pollux