[Solved] Help
What is fear role play?
When you get scared you have to leave the server basically or something like that ok hope I aids you
For example, if you are under gunpoint you have to follow what the one with the weapon says to you.
Fear Roleplay OR Fear RP in short form is where you have to act fear or scared in an scary situation such as gun pointing or being hostaged or kidnapped

Examples of fear RP : Gun point , being kidnapped by kidnappers or rebels , being hostaged by unknown strangers etc

it shows that you are scared and in fear of the danger of your life .

Breaking fearRP is bannable so once Fear RP is on, act like you're in fear of the danger as weapons are pointed towards you .
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
(05-15-2018, 02:45 PM)Shlomo Wrote: When you get scared you have to leave the server basically or something like that ok hope I aids you

Thank you for the help, I will now know what to do when the people say the FearRP in chat Smile
(05-15-2018, 05:26 PM)000 Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 02:45 PM)Shlomo Wrote: When you get scared you have to leave the server basically or something like that ok hope I aids you

Thank you for the help, I will now know what to do when the people say the FearRP in chat Smile

Rule 3.5 states: "You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).". Hope that helps.
[Image: 9OySZ2W.png]

Was I of any help? +Rep
why did people respond to this seriously
(05-17-2018, 02:26 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: why did people respond to this seriously

New players might look at this post and take it seriously, don't want to give new players the wrong idea by some troll post in the Help & Support section.
[Image: 9OySZ2W.png]

Was I of any help? +Rep
Closed.

Question answered.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator