Report Flame
Name of player: Flame

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:150382999

Time in GMT: Couple Days back

Summary: Flame called me a vagina for no reason in looc, also told me to fuck off.

Evidence

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1383284864

To summarise:

Warnings for comments made against me are not sufficient, I am personally greatly offended.

Please refer to : https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=85693
Warnings are not given for comments that are so harming.

If you deny my pr then my ublr should in theory be approved.
This situation was dealt with already with Narcotic. There is no need to post a PR on me when its been dealt with
(05-15-2018, 02:54 PM)Flame.. Wrote: This situation was dealt with already with Narcotic. There is no need to post a PR on me when its been dealt with

No, I am deeply offended by it, a warning is not sufficient when i received a blacklist for less than this.
Every day i join the server and hope i have fun and play with friends. You will attempt to get me in trouble by making @ calls on me, Once i was in a raid with 4 other cops, you then made an @ calls saying flame just shot me, How would you know if it was me that shot you if there are 4 other cops. I attempt to hold my anger but you let it loose and i have enough to deal with in my life right now, i join to have fun, not to get in trouble
(05-15-2018, 04:31 PM)Flame.. Wrote: Every day i join the server and hope i have fun and play with friends. You will attempt to get me in trouble by making @ calls on me, Once i was in a raid with 4 other cops, you then made an @ calls saying flame just shot me, How would you know if it was me that shot you if there are 4 other cops. I attempt  to hold my anger but you let it loose and i have enough to deal with in my life right now, i join to have fun, not to get in trouble

You purposely minge at me, just follow the rules and we will get on.

You deserve a blacklist for what you said to me man.
Please tell me how i minge. I go on the server and i go cop or Insurgent and base or raid. The only way we contact is if im raiding or you make an @ call
This has already been dealt with in-game, a warning was given...
I have nothing personal with flame I am just posting a reply on Aspires behalf

Narcotic it isn't fair warnings should be given for deeply offensive words I personally got blacklisted for the word retard and nothing else then Falme's comments deserve a blacklist?
A Trial-Administrator had already dealt with this situation in game.

Denied
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]