Server banner V5P Server banner Build Server Discord
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tensions in Gaza Strip, 59 Palestinian killed
(05-17-2018, 03:47 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 06:01 PM)Zombie Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 04:22 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 04:11 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 04:06 PM)Awestruck Wrote: I support Palestine. However, with revolution, death is almost inevitable.

So you support a terrorist state that doesn't care about civilian deaths and brings kids into a dangerous warzone?

"terrorist" state. lol. that place is only a warzone because of israel trying to steal Palestinian land and apparently it's perfectly legal because almighty USA run the entire world, soon this will change.
We do not steal and we do not need their lands.
We gave up Gaza and gave them to govern the strip themselves, look what happened, it only backfired as a mistake. You have no saying and all of your arguments are invalid until you see my evidence that I provide, of which not you or any of your friends that hate us even bothered to watch. While you're at it, open up a book and learn history.

The land doesn’t belong to you, I don’t hate Israeli people I strongly dislike the state. Do not make dumb assumptions that I hate all Israelis you should be smart enough to know. 

The evidence you provide isn’t evidence it is clearly biased and cherry picked, but hey guess where I learnt that? In history. Your sources are mainly Israeli. 

I do have an argument. The land does not belong to Israel, you did not lend them it, it was theirs in the start.

Arabs sold the land
[Image: xT1oxv2.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
[-] The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Zombie
(05-17-2018, 03:55 PM)Archer Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 04:22 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 04:11 PM)Greed^ Wrote: So you support a terrorist state that doesn't care about civilian deaths and brings kids into a dangerous warzone?

"terrorist" state. lol. that place is only a warzone because of israel trying to steal Palestinian land and apparently it's perfectly legal because almighty USA run the entire world, soon this will change.
We gave up Gaza and gave them to govern the strip themselves, look what happened, it only backfired as a mistake. You have no saying and all of your arguments are invalid until you see my evidence that I provide, of which not you or any of your friends that hate us even bothered to watch. While you're at it, open up a book and learn history.

The land doesn’t belong to you, I don’t hate Israeli people I strongly dislike the state. Do not make dumb assumptions that I hate all Israelis you should be smart enough to know. 

The evidence you provide isn’t evidence it is clearly biased and cherry picked, but hey guess where I learnt that? In history. Your sources are mainly Israeli. 

I do have an argument. The land does not belong to Israel, you did not lend them it, it was theirs in the start.

Arabs sold the land

Jews have plenty of money, it's not fair. One jew has more money down the back of their sofa than an arab country costs.
[Image: WtJ_PvGz_normal.jpg] <<< +Rep this guy they are very cool.
(05-17-2018, 04:53 PM)000 Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 04:22 PM)juicyorange Wrote: "terrorist" state. lol. that place is only a warzone because of israel trying to steal Palestinian land and apparently it's perfectly legal because almighty USA run the entire world, soon this will change.

Arabs sold the land

Jews have plenty of money, it's not fair. One jew has more money down the back of their sofa than an arab country costs.

That was in 1910's and 20's
[Image: xT1oxv2.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
[-] The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Zombie
(05-17-2018, 04:54 PM)Archer Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 06:01 PM)Zombie Wrote: We do not steal and we do not need their lands.

Arabs sold the land

Yeah you’re right, that was in the 1920’s now they only have hundreds of billions, rich families such as the Rotchshilds loan money to countries. That is how rich they are.
(05-17-2018, 06:03 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(05-17-2018, 04:54 PM)Archer Wrote:
(05-17-2018, 03:47 PM)juicyorange Wrote: The land doesn’t belong to you, I don’t hate Israeli people I strongly dislike the state. Do not make dumb assumptions that I hate all Israelis you should be smart enough to know. 

Arabs sold the land

Yeah you’re right, that was in the 1920’s now they only have hundreds of billions, rich families such as the Rotchshilds loan money to countries. That is how rich they are.

Yea and all jews get media money, jeez dude get out of your bubble and stop taking facebook videos for facts
[Image: Y7ulxVq.jpg]
Lmao these comments about Jewish money, we are rich fucks in foreign countries especially in the West, but in Israel we basically have the same living standards like any normal Western person with high taxes and robbed by private companies and the government.
It's all about jealousy and I think this conflict has evolved from racial hate towards jews rather then just a "land issue". I bet if there was any palestinian state it would try to lash out agiants Israel + it was a fail state to begin with. I see only one thriving state in this region and it's Israel. all of the surrounding states are collapsing with terror and rebelions.

The only reason this state is succeeding is because jews value development and intelligence more than violance. To prove that you can that jews bring alot of inventions to the world (not necessarily from israel) and they are always at the top of the economic system of which country they live in.
Closed.

Another politically driven thread that has turned into immature people slandering religions and others, what a shame.
[Image: X3cIqqK.jpg]