UBR: Ethan Bradberry Forums Account
Posting on behalf of MrEthanBradberry.

Your name: Ethan Bradberry

Your SteamID: Not Applicable, this is a form account.

Your ban ID: N/a - See reason above

Banned by: Unknown

Reason: Double Account 

Involved: Myself and a classmate at school (james holland forum account holder)

Why we should unban you:
To whom it may concern, 
I would like to protest this ban, as I was not in fact double accounting. One of my classmates at school who isn't someone that has ever played FL before knew that I use to play Fl a lot, from steam. 

When we were in media, he was browsing his ark forums while I was looking at FL. He thought it would be funny if he made an account on the forums, hence why we had the same IP at the time. 
However, simply having the same IP address doesn't mean I a guilty of double accounting, instead of conducting further investigations you just banned us, unjustly. 

Regards, 
Ethan
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Hello Ethan,

Thank you for taking your time to make this UBR, however the hostility I have received personally I do not appreciate, I do appreciate you bringing this supposed miscarriage of justice to my attention. Myself and some members of the team conducted a search and realise that both of your IP's were in fact the same. When conducting the search we realise that both your IP's matched up perfectly giving us a indication that it could be a Double Account. However we left these suspicions. Later on I checked out both accounts once again and the IP's both matched. Furthermore the interaction between you and the accounts seemed 'interesting' to say the least. Some of the information on the forum profile also indicated that it was most likely yourself due to some placements of information which I will not release for certain players safety. If you have any evidence that can assist your claims it would be quite useful to say the least.

Thanks,
Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(05-11-2018, 04:11 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Hello Ethan,

Thank you for taking your time to make this UBR, however the hostility I have received personally I do not appreciate, I do appreciate you bringing this supposed miscarriage of justice to my attention. Myself and some members of the team conducted a search and realise that both of your IP's were in fact the same. When conducting the search we realise that both your IP's matched up perfectly giving us a indication that it could be a Double Account. However we left these suspicions. Later on I checked out both accounts once again and the IP's both matched. Furthermore the interaction between you and the accounts seemed 'interesting' to say the least. Some of the information on the forum profile also indicated that it was most likely yourself due to some placements of information which I will not release for certain players safety. If you have any evidence that can assist your claims it would be quite useful to say the least.

Thanks,
Joe
Posting on behalf of MrEthanBerrybrad

Thank you for your swift response to this thread. 
Your response has indicated that all you have is a skeleton timeline, only showing corroborating IPs however there is no context behind each step. 
I hope that my initial response has given you this context. This second account belongs to someone else in my school, and because we both were connected to the same network we all would show the same IP. As you would know, one attends school for more than just two hours in the day.  So, of course, the IPs would still be the same and match perfectly, we were still in the same school build along with the other 1500 other humans all connected through the same ISP. 

While I appreciate that you had double checked the IPs on two occasions, we were still at the same location and the same results would have prevailed. 

You have however summarised that your banning reason is only based on assumption and proof, no solid evidence which is why I still stand by that the forum suspension is unjust. And you shouldn't have gone ahead with it in the first place if you were so unsure you had to as for multiple members of staff. 

As for the comments made between profiles, are simply explained by the fact that we were friends, right next to each other. Do you really think that those kinds of interactions would be made between myself and myself openly on a public forum?

The only thing you actually have is that we shared an ip address for some hours, which in itself isn't enough to ban someone, hence I shouldn't have been.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Hi Ethan,

I am happy to announce that we will be removing this suspension swiftly. It seems that during my investigation I did miss out a part of it which therefore made you out to be guilty, in this case it seems you are not guilty. Your claims do seem to be un-provable that it was an acquaintance of yourself, however you will get the benefit of the doubt. However after some time investigation and looking in to it your claims do seem toe be possible and therefore I will be accepting this UBR. In the future before an acquaintance of yours make a forum account I kindly ask that you ensure that he isn't using players identities as his name, and I suggest you do not smoother his profile as this gives indication of what could be a double account. So this Unban request will be accepted immediately. For your friend he will have to appeal on his own behalf seeing as I was not the banning administrator. However as stated please be more careful with what you do and the ideas you suggest to acquaintances of yourself as it could result in issues occurring.

I sincerely apologise for this misunderstanding.

Thanks,
Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<