Server banner V5P Server banner Build Server Discord
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gamemode Admin Status
(05-16-2018, 06:34 PM)MrFinnConlon Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 06:18 PM)DVN Wrote:
(05-13-2018, 05:09 PM)MrFinnConlon Wrote: +Support

A transparent system that gives community members enough information to keep them calm, an efficient way of conveying if someone is free, stops staff that don't want to be bugged from being bugged.

Especially now when there are staff members that will conduct a full sit in 5 words, a system like this that gives more information to the players should make that staff to player interaction more pleasant.

Instead of this whole system admins can simply @r <id> I've got your call, give me 5 minutes and I'll be with you.

Job done.
Shame because it really is that simple and is the preferable option, but still some staff members just don't bother.
I am well aware that it isn't the case with all staff members.

This is true, I myself am guilty of this sometimes knowing I will respond to a call but get caught up in something else.

It's about the team pulling together to ensure we do this, not create a whole system that could cause plenty more issues and advantages.

Don't fix something that isn't broke, right?
[Image: X3cIqqK.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Jonas
+support
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
+ Support

This makes complete sense and should have been in the system from day 1.
[Image: kyle_m.png]

(05-19-2018, 11:55 PM)Kyle. Wrote: + Support

This makes complete sense and should have been in the system from day 1.

Why?

Staff shouldn’t have to give everyone details of what they’re doing lol.

I don’t get how you can say it should’ve been since day 1, got on fine for years without it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Williams
-Support
I'm not an admin but I can imagine when you are answering someones call and you have to open a system just to show you are in a call that would get annoying. Unneeded development time, Just be patient and wait after using @
[Image: xsJ6LsC.png]
Rest In Peace Big Al 

(05-20-2018, 04:05 PM)Envy Wrote: -Support
I'm not an admin but I can imagine when you are answering someones call and you have to open a system just to show you are in a call that would get annoying. Unneeded development time, Just be patient and wait after using @

I don't like the idea with the intention that you brought up. What would be nice though is if they had a system to show off the administrator is answering calls at the time being. 

I have accepted the fact rp is more important than @ calls, so might as well have it let is know if you are busy in a role play so we aren't sitting waiting for you to be available.

+Support to that
[-] The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Envy, Spartan_KCT
(05-20-2018, 05:19 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(05-20-2018, 04:05 PM)Envy Wrote: -Support

I don't like the idea with the intention that you brought up. What would be nice though is if they had a system to show off the administrator is answering calls at the time being. 

I have accepted the fact rp is more important than @ calls, so might as well have it let is know if you are busy in a role play so we aren't sitting waiting for you to be available.

+Support to that

If its automated like you said then +Support
[Image: xsJ6LsC.png]
Rest In Peace Big Al