unbanrequester5001
Your name: [FL:RP] girllickerluvLCHF5000

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:433918930

Your ban ID: 80110

Banned by: [FL] Random

Reason: Constant Harassment

Involved:  Me, Rickets

Why we should unban you:
I have decided to make a second UBR because two admins have stated It should be allowed. First, I'd like to respond to Random's responce, since I had no chance to before he moved the thread. His responce can be found here

What gave you the feeling that he thought it was humorous?
You have stated this is a rhetorical question but I fail to see how. My statement there was wrongly worded, and i should've instead said that he atleast didn't seem to find it insulting, which I arued for in the rest of my text. A honest mistake on my part,

These are two odd scenarios, there is evidence of you harassing him multiple times, over and over again.
Your own definition of harrassment was something (you didn't even explain what, from my rememberance) that happens on multiple occasions. This means happens 2 or more times. What's your point? Even in this inquiry, its two odd scenarios. "Multiple" is anything involving more that one part. So I don't get why you'd say that.

This UBR is not about what Rickets may or may not have done wrong, it is about what you have done wrong so let us keep it on that subject.
I literally told you the whole entire first part of my UBR will be about Rickets, and underlined where the part will end. So you could've skipped it.

Your intentions does not matter. What matters is that you hurt people mentally. Some people use Fearless and Video games as a whole to escape shit that happens in real life, so when you bully someone on here for no reason what so ever, you are not making it a better place. I do not know how personally Rickets took this, but it was clearly not ok as he decided to report it.
I don't like you talking about "hurting people mentally" or "escaping" because I have tons of personal problems myself and FL was a fun part of my life, which in some ways, you took away from me. Literally this entire paragraph is speculation and it kind of offends me reading it since you have no idea whatsoever what my life situation or mental health is like. 
If you do not know how oersonally Rickets took it why did you even say this? He didn't even decide to report it- he used biased admin connections and thats that. He even said, earlier that morning, that he doesn't do PRs which led to one of my "harrassing" jokes.

Earlier you said that you had no ill intentions? You are contradicting yourself, which just further proves my point that you did not do it to joke around with Rickets.
In this part of my UBR I didn't even mention anything about my "ill intentions", so what?

I told you to stop in OOC on the day of your ban. I said something along the lines of ''Grow up, stop harassing people.'' and you replied with a very childish remark saying ''Some need to grow up physically.''

I can extract log evidence of this.
Which is what you call a joke? Which is also subjective? Just as you said harrassment is? Um. No evidence needed, I admit to it.

You are just repeating yourself.
I literakky said earlier in that paragraph, as already stated. So uhh

The reason Fieldy was brought up is that you knew he had harassed Rickets previously, you knew he was punished for it and yet you decided to go ahead and harass him yourself.
My personal ideologies and morals don't matter in this case, but I believe in not following rules/laws that I don't agree with, put shortly. This also seems to be half of your point but to that I say: I don't beleiev he deserved a punishment for anything other than the billboard. This is a long discussion which you personbally have told me not to bring up, I believe, through telling me not to bring up Pork's involvement. 

Again, repeating yourself. Already responded to this point.
Fair enough.

The ban was not misplaced, but I can agree that it is too long which is why I will shorten it by a few months.
Well, here I am again, whoop. 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: Screenshot_2018-04-30_at_15.58.49.png?wi...height=426]
Here's a picture that me and Skurkas put together showcasing solidlly why I believe my ban was missplaced, and why I believe, again, that I don't believe Rickets himself sees it harrassment- why would he tell Aspire, who was obviouly getting targetted and harrassed, to jsut block and ignore when he didn't do the same? When he himself admitted to not saying no, to basically ban baiting me by gathering "evidence" when he never said it made him upset.

I'd like to ask for another admin's opinion and verdict in this case, since other admins have stated they believe it shouldn't be treated this way. Forgee told me I could request such a thing. 
Alternativelly, I'd wanan fix this without a ban. This ban solves nothing. If harrassment was the issue, I could still do that. Just not in OOC, which is where I believe there shouldve been a ban if there had to be one in place.

This leads me into another faulty judgement. There is no rule for "constant harrassment" other than ToS, which Random has stated I would recieve but didn't give me, andhas himself said isn't ToS. The second closest rule would be player disrespect which warrants an OOC blacklist.  I don't understand what rule I have broken. Obviously there doesn't seem to be a rule matching my ban. 

EDIT 1: Since I posted this UBR, a thread was put up by John Jong openly mocking Narcotic, using derogatory images, which only gets him a thread deletion and a 3 month ban. Something that is obviosuly worse than a few jokes here and there, from my side. The thread could  also be seen as a joke, as do my comments. Why does he get a much shorter ban? 

Also, I don't know if I have filled this UBR fully with eveyrthing I told Random in our DMs on 9th/10th of May but if possible I'd like that used as well when deciding.
[Image: af3857de11424379366ffb495e119d66_2.png?w...height=425]
forum married to spanks and exothicc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello.

I have come to the conclusion of unbanninh you. Reasons for this is:

-You have not caused any other harm on the community.
-You seem sincere.

THAT BEING SAID. The ban would probably have stayed if you had been around for longer, and harassment is not something we take lightly on the server. So please refrain from harassing people, even though you might think it is just for fun, some people might take it personally.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]