PR Emily
Sorry, i just thought i had to say the rule again as you have no idea what anyone is on about here
Please allow me to reiterate my points, I do believe some communication errors have occurred.

A raid had taken place with the government, just prior to this and we were still in the process of clearing our land.

The video shows that you along with the SRU were clearly taking an interest in the base, your voice is on at this point > Demonstrated here.  You as the president attempt to recover a SRU's car from withinside this area referred to as 'a base' by yourself. You must acknowledge that you put your life in unnecessary danger as you trespassed onto a base that is in the final stages of a raid with the government as the president. Your video shows that you already recognise the base as a threat, which is why you invested so much time in watching it from the other side of the bridge.

I then engaged fire with the SRU, who can be seen running along the bridge, as the government had already attempted to raid me, including all the SRU.

We watched the SRU encroach on our base and believed that he/she had driven away in the red dodge, confusing it with the suburban. It was also the case that someone on the rebel voice radio that there were lots of contradictory chatter, confusing me. That is why I shot at the car.

I apologise for killing you, there was no ill intent; I had no intention to kill the president and wouldn't have if I knew it was anyone other then the SRU, but under the circumstances, I was confused in the heat of battle. This was not helped by the fact that you were present, putting yourself at risk of being shot.

Heading slightly off track, however, I still believe it is relevant, you have displayed in your video yourself metagaming, the fact that you have public posted a video of yourself breaking rules that you know staff members will review, with the chance that someone else may be punished I feel is oxymoronic. Also with reference to your comments to flame, not being of a very savoury tone, I feel you are making petty PRs provoked by a personal agenda (targeting flame/myself)
Kind Regards,
Emily
Fearless Donator
Denied,

Closing Notes:
This is a clear example of a large miscommunication. In future Dylann generally leaving the nexus as president is an ill advised decision, especially if you are going to visit places such as CR81 Road which is generally controlled by criminals and is ESPECIALLY dangerous when you drive directly into a compound that is known to be owned by criminals and has recently suffered a raid.