Poll: What should the new map be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
v2d_sexy_v3
32.08%
85 32.08%
V4B1
5.66%
15 5.66%
Pines City
47.17%
125 47.17%
V5P
1.51%
4 1.51%
Original V2D
13.58%
36 13.58%
Total 265 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NEW MAP
(05-16-2018, 04:21 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 04:10 PM)Awestruck Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 03:58 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 03:52 PM)Awestruck Wrote: You'd be wrong.

ok can we have some info on whats going on mister bulletman?

(05-16-2018, 02:08 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: V2D(sexy) and Pines have a nearly equal amount of votes.

The decision I'm going to make will displease half of the players in any case. So be prepared.

Admittedly, this whole new map situation is very likely to displease half, if not more, of the active (& extended) community. None of the maps reached 50% of the votes cast, but there is still a map with the most votes, just not a majority, so the job the staff have to do is pretty hard, knowing that they can only please most, and not a full majority.

JOKE SOLUTION

Spoiler :

The only solution to this would be to form a coalition government map for Fearless (merging maps into each other, lol), I'm predicting that Pines will form a coalition government map with either v5p or v4b1, since the two v2d maps are their enemies!!!

REAL SOLUTION

Spoiler :

None (that I'm aware of), no map has 50% of the votes, so only half can be pleased at one time. Sad

sebasti solution: make a second poll with only v2d and pines city where one side requires atleast 55% votes or else we wont change map at all
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Lewwings
(05-16-2018, 05:03 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 03:58 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 03:52 PM)Awestruck Wrote: You'd be wrong.

ok can we have some info on whats going on mister bulletman?

(05-16-2018, 02:08 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: V2D(sexy) and Pines have a nearly equal amount of votes.

The decision I'm going to make will displease half of the players in any case. So be prepared.

Admittedly, this whole new map situation is very likely to displease half, if not more, of the active (& extended) community. None of the maps reached 50% of the votes cast, but there is still a map with the most votes, just not a majority, so the job the staff have to do is pretty hard, knowing that they can only please most, and not a full majority.

JOKE SOLUTION

Spoiler :

The only solution to this would be to form a coalition government map for Fearless (merging maps into each other, lol), I'm predicting that Pines will form a coalition government map with either v5p or v4b1, since the two v2d maps are their enemies!!!

REAL SOLUTION

Spoiler :

None (that I'm aware of), no map has 50% of the votes, so only half can be pleased at one time. Sad

sebasti solution: make a second poll with only v2d and pines city where one side requires atleast 55% votes or else we wont change map at all

Not changing the map is not even an option. Everything is better then v5p to be honest, as rp_evocity_v5p is too big for even 75 players. Also making a second poll won't even help out. 

Rp_evocity_v2d is the best option for fearless its current state anyway, lets just sit down and wait which map Soulripper decides. In a month or so Wink

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

(05-16-2018, 05:08 PM)Mr. Flaminator Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 05:03 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 03:58 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: ok can we have some info on whats going on mister bulletman?

JOKE SOLUTION

Spoiler :

REAL SOLUTION

Spoiler :

Not changing the map is not even an option. Everything is better then v5p to be honest, as rp_evocity_v5p is too big for even 75 players. Also making a second poll won't even help out. 

Rp_evocity_v2d is the best option for fearless its current state anyway, lets just sit down and wait which map Soulripper decides. In a month or so Wink

sorry its actually called rp_evocity2_v5p not rp_evocity_v5p and its also not called Rp_evocity_v2d its called rp_evocity_v2d
(05-06-2018, 10:55 PM)Divey Wrote: [Image: YwPF3L2.png]

In this thread is the official poll for the new map change which will be open for a week, your votes will give us an idea of what the community wants, however the result is not binding.

Lewwings' solution to the current problem, with sebasti's 55% vote quota idea. Non-binding unless a map has 55%, or a round by round elimination? Just putting that out there, just thinking out loud. Smile

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • sebasti161
I wish 33x wasn’t a lag fest
The following 1 user Likes CorieTheNub's post:
  • Pollux
[Image: pSGxOH2.jpg]
So the final numbers are yet to be released and there is the possibility that there may be a majority.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
(05-16-2018, 06:39 PM)MrFinnConlon Wrote: [Image: pSGxOH2.jpg]
So the final numbers are yet to be released and there is the possibility that there may be a majority.

Not really. Not enough confirmed DAs on either side to change the poll in a significant way.

Details will be released later on.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 2 users Like TheSiphon's post:
  • Pollux, Jessixa
Leaking OMG!!!

Just make poll public no one was bullied
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • JackZ
(05-16-2018, 08:26 PM)Dobbs Wrote: Leaking OMG!!!

Just make poll public no one was bullied

Well now nobody can be pressured into voting a certain way as the poll is closed, why not make it public?
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Why not just delete the thread and forget this ever happened?
Can I get a +Support
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
The following 1 user Likes Arch.B's post:
  • Pollux