Poll: What should the new map be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
v2d_sexy_v3
32.08%
85 32.08%
V4B1
5.66%
15 5.66%
Pines City
47.17%
125 47.17%
V5P
1.51%
4 1.51%
Original V2D
13.58%
36 13.58%
Total 265 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NEW MAP
(05-15-2018, 05:47 PM)Mr. Flaminator Wrote: Fearless its playerbase aint the same like it did years ago. You get max 50 players a day. So why get a map like pines? It will just turn out as every map you tested. TOO BIG.

Get v2d back on tracks, people can actually find eachother and have fun. Back in the days v2d was the most funniest server to play on when fearless had 3 servers.

Just my opinion on this.
[Image: 9OySZ2W.png]

Was I of any help? +Rep
(05-15-2018, 05:47 PM)Mr. Flaminator Wrote: Fearless its playerbase aint the same like it did years ago. You get max 50 players a day. So why get a map like pines? It will just turn out as every map you tested. TOO BIG.

Get v2d back on tracks, people can actually find eachother and have fun. Back in the days v2d was the most funniest server to play on when fearless had 3 servers.

Just my opinion on this.

Was this when v4b1 was around because I don’t remember v2d being that entertaining as you describe it at all. Every map has a source of entertainment, and that is how they attract their players.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(05-15-2018, 09:19 PM)Zombie Wrote: Where is Soulripper? I'm still waiting for his final call.
Having a life probably...
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(05-15-2018, 10:39 PM)Ofc. Jeff Wrote:

Just my opinion on this.

Was this when v4b1 was around because I don’t remember v2d being that entertaining as you describe it at all. Every map has a source of entertainment, and that is how they attract their players.

Look at the date he joined. Your answer is no
Nobody would even dare suggesting removing v2d untill late 2015, that is how loved and popular it was, current maps barely hold out a couple of months before people start complaining, yet here we are: a lot of newcomers who haven’t even experienced v2d in its glory days claim it is boring and ugly looking, I’m a social guy, I want all newcomers to experience what made Fearless great: v2d.
The following 6 users Like Jan's post:
  • Mr. Flaminator, JackZ, don, sebasti161, CorieTheNub, Grape
(05-15-2018, 10:39 PM)Ofc. Jeff Wrote:

Just my opinion on this.

No, v4b1 wasn’t a map back then at all. Sure thing every map has a source of entertainment, but a small map like rp_evocity_v2d is more entertaining with a small amount of people (that FL currently has) Since its small. So you can actually find eachother and meet new people.

As I stated before this in an opinion and knowledge from a few years ago.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

The following 1 user Likes Mr. Flaminator's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
(05-15-2018, 05:10 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 04:15 PM)perqe Wrote: V2d every passive on the Main Street were booming end of the day V2d has proven its the dogs bollocks

Its also proven History repeats its self and failed every time!

It’s funny you say this ever thought it’s not the map but how the sever is now run?

Also, the way you handled it last time was rather funny, you put it on as a test with another map people are gonna join the map with the most players and at the time people was playing the pile of shit that is still being played on.

End of the day you have to look past the map I only think that’s a small problem other issues need fixing Shane the community don’t gave power to fix those.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 3 users Like don's post:
  • Mr. Flaminator, CorieTheNub, konsta
(05-16-2018, 08:18 AM)perqe Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 05:10 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 04:15 PM)perqe Wrote: V2d every passive on the Main Street were booming end of the day V2d has proven its the dogs bollocks

Its also proven History repeats its self and failed every time!

It’s funny you say this ever thought it’s not the map but how the sever is now run?

Also, the way you handled it last time was rather funny, you put it on as a test with another map people are gonna join the map with the most players and at the time people was playing the pile of shit that is still being played on.

End of the day you have to look past the map I only think that’s a small problem other issues need fixing Shane the community don’t gave power to fix those.

I agree, the server is very poorly run nowadays. #takeusbackto2013
The following 1 user Likes CorieTheNub's post:
  • don
V2D(sexy) and Pines have a nearly equal amount of votes.

The decision I'm going to make will displease half of the players in any case. So be prepared.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 10 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Grape, Byra, Jessixa, konsta, Pollux, Spartan_KCT, Luna, Jeffrey, JackZ, Andrew Juniperfield
(05-16-2018, 02:08 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: V2D(sexy) and Pines have a nearly equal amount of votes.

The decision I'm going to make will displease half of the players in any case. So be prepared.

"We aren't having v2d, dont leave ok!"