Poll: What should the new map be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
v2d_sexy_v3
32.08%
85 32.08%
V4B1
5.66%
15 5.66%
Pines City
47.17%
125 47.17%
V5P
1.51%
4 1.51%
Original V2D
13.58%
36 13.58%
Total 265 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NEW MAP
(05-15-2018, 01:30 PM)Sparx Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 12:15 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: Everyone who voted pines. Your argument is that you want more passive places. But every time I join the server. Every shop is empty? All office buildings empty. You get the odd shop here and there but it is generally empty. Go on the police database on a full server and look at the property section. Hardly anyone owns anything. Why are you all preaching for a map with more shops and areas to build shops when we canny fill the current server with shops.

In my experience, every time I come on at least the two shops in Main Street are filled, and most times at least one shop on Northview. What I will agree with is that the shop on Northview is constantly changing owners due most likely to nobody coming to the RP taking place inside it. I would argue that the reason for this, however, is not because there are too many shops, it's because the shops on Northview are located too far away from Main Street, they're hidden two streets behind, and therefore nobody bothers to visit them. 

Now with Pines, you have a central 'Main Street' with almost all of the shops on it, bar one that is located just around the corner. I believe that this layout will mean that anyone who wishes to build in a shop (which actually seems to be quite a lot of people) will have their build noticed due to all the shops being in the same, easily reachable central area, therefore meaning that more people will have the motivation to build in them and consequently more shops will be filled:
[Image: Yio1EAh.png]

As for the offices, I have a feeling that the reason they are so unused on V5P is because they're just too big. The Minnesota Building comprises of way too many rooms, and therefore it takes a LOT of props to build a good dupe inside it, and the office behind it (can't remember it's name) suffers the same problem along with being extremely dark and having no windows (meaning that once you're inside the office, seeing other players is very unlikely)

Contrastingly, Pines City has a much smaller office building which comprises of two large offices with floor to ceiling windows. This means that if you're inside the building, you can look out of the window and see people below you running around, something that subconsciously should make the player inside the offices feel that the city is inhabited, because whatever happens, there are always people milling around on Main Street.

I do agree with Sparx
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 3 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • Pollux, Luftwaffle, Jeffrey
(05-15-2018, 01:54 PM)Jessixa Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 01:30 PM)Sparx Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 12:15 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: Everyone who voted pines. Your argument is that you want more passive places. But every time I join the server. Every shop is empty? All office buildings empty. You get the odd shop here and there but it is generally empty. Go on the police database on a full server and look at the property section. Hardly anyone owns anything. Why are you all preaching for a map with more shops and areas to build shops when we canny fill the current server with shops.

-snip-

I do agree with Sparx

Well yeah obviously.
The following 4 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • sebasti161, JackZ, don, Eclipze
V2d every passive on the Main Street were booming end of the day V2d has proven its the dogs bollocks
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • JackZ
(05-15-2018, 04:15 PM)perqe Wrote: V2d every passive on the Main Street were booming end of the day V2d has proven its the dogs bollocks

Its also proven History repeats its self and failed every time!
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(05-15-2018, 05:10 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 04:15 PM)perqe Wrote: V2d every passive on the Main Street were booming end of the day V2d has proven its the dogs bollocks

but hey v2d didnt fail so
The following 1 user Likes Foxirius2205's post:
  • sebasti161
(05-15-2018, 05:10 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:

I dont understand this argument.

V2d has failed, V33 has failed, V2p has failed. All of them more than once. V2p has failed more than any other map, yet it was the one chosen to be this current map. It worked out extremely well at first, but in the end still didnt work out.

Do you truly think that Pine is going to be the perfect map that will never fail? Or is it any map that we have never tried before? Could a map such as Chaos not fail because we have never done that map before? I just genuinely do not understand the failed argument?
The following 9 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Byra, sebasti161, Lewwings, CorieTheNub, Blurr, konsta, Eclipze, Wolven, Spartan_KCT
Fearless its playerbase aint the same like it did years ago. You get max 50 players a day. So why get a map like pines? It will just turn out as every map you tested. TOO BIG.

Get v2d back on tracks, people can actually find eachother and have fun. Back in the days v2d was the most funniest server to play on when fearless had 3 servers.

Just my opinion on this.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

The following 9 users Like Mr. Flaminator's post:
  • sebasti161, Lewwings, JackZ, konsta, Eclipze, Cyclone, Fillehh, Byra, Foxirius2205
Where is Soulripper? I'm still waiting for his final call.
(05-15-2018, 09:19 PM)Zombie Wrote: Where is Soulripper? I'm still waiting for his final call.

paying his taxes
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Eclipze
(05-15-2018, 09:22 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 09:19 PM)Zombie Wrote: Where is Soulripper? I'm still waiting for his final call.

paying his taxes

The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • RaZZ