Poll: What should the new map be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
v2d_sexy_v3
32.08%
85 32.08%
V4B1
5.66%
15 5.66%
Pines City
47.17%
125 47.17%
V5P
1.51%
4 1.51%
Original V2D
13.58%
36 13.58%
Total 265 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NEW MAP
At the end of the day, V2D is the better, more guaranteed map that we can all have fun on.

Pines is too open- No RP's will get noticed, rare random RP interactions and so on...

Go with the map that has more of a guarantee that it will succeed on the FL servers.

Sexy V2D is the way forward, lads.
Are we not able to test both maps and see what is best suitable? A trial for both maps that would last an x amount of time to determine which one is better?
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 1 user Likes Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • Nudelsalat
(05-06-2018, 11:55 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-06-2018, 11:50 PM)JackZ Wrote:
(05-06-2018, 11:46 PM)Fultz Wrote: The main reason I want a map change is because I think v2p is too large for the current player base.

Pine is a good looking map dont get me wrong. But its going in the wrong direction. There is too much open space and buildings that are never going to be used.

Call v2d ugly as much as you want. But v2d is optimal with more than plenty of space to use for any rp you want.

Why do all the old, more experienced players wan't v2d? Because they know what's best.

Because you guys are stuck with your nostaligic feeling of when FL used to have three servers and V2D used to be extremely popular? I used to play back then too, I really don't want to go back. Your reasoning has been extremely poor for why exactly you like V2D and you've just resorted to attacking those who don't vote for it.

[Image: 02484a552e.png]

For someone so confident in your statements I find it amazing you're not voting for V5P considering you voted for that originally.

We've been in here for a long time, we know the shit the works. 

V2D works, not Pines.
The following 2 users Like User 12049's post:
  • JackZ, sebasti161
(05-07-2018, 12:02 AM)JackZ Wrote: At the end of the day, V2D is the better, more guaranteed map that we can all have fun on.

Pines is too open- No RP's will get noticed, rare random RP interactions and so on...

Go with the map that has more of a guarantee that it will succeed on the FL servers.

Pines is more modern, wide open so that our large player base can enjoy themselves. Pines will offer more places for people who are struggling to do passive or aggressive rp inside. V2d is fine inside the city now and then but the outside, yuck!
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 1 user Likes Jeffrey's post:
  • Nudelsalat
(05-07-2018, 12:06 AM)Ofc. Jeff Wrote:
(05-07-2018, 12:02 AM)JackZ Wrote: At the end of the day, V2D is the better, more guaranteed map that we can all have fun on.

Pines is more modern, wide open so that our large player base can enjoy themselves. Pines will offer more places for people who are struggling to do passive or aggressive rp inside. V2d is fine inside the city now and then but the outside, yuck!

Go check out Updated V2D in single player, properly and imagine FL's game mode on it, thriving as it has done before.

Hard to imagine on Pines.
(05-06-2018, 11:59 PM)Forgee Wrote: why's everyone gettin so heated over a map lol

Mate dont say it like that honestly your an admin and theres a big vote over a map and your saying that if a map is chosen and it isnt the right decision the whole server could go too shit this is serious
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  •
(05-07-2018, 12:10 AM)RastaMouseGamer Wrote:
(05-06-2018, 11:59 PM)Forgee Wrote: why's everyone gettin so heated over a map lol

Mate dont say it like that honestly your an admin and theres a big vote over a map and your saying that if a map is chosen and it isnt the right decision the whole server could go too shit this is serious

It is true, this is a serious vote and i'd honestly expect you to understand the seriousness of this Forgee. A map change is the wrong direction can ruin this server.
The following 4 users Like User 12049's post:
  • sebasti161, L Y N C H Y, Yonno, Grape
(05-07-2018, 12:07 AM)JackZ Wrote:
(05-07-2018, 12:06 AM)Ofc. Jeff Wrote:

Go check out Updated V2D in single player, properly and imagine FL's game mode on it, thriving as it has done before.

Hard to imagine on Pines.
It looks similar to the old one back in the day but with new additions. Think about it also mate, will v2d really be suitable for jobs and activities? The motorway on the pine map will suit vehicle racing and lorry driving, etc. Also, with these cool looking modern buildings, it looks well better than LimeLight’s Rockford map. Again, I’m the type of guy who likes modern design so Pine is the way forward!
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 1 user Likes Jeffrey's post:
  • Pollux
(05-07-2018, 12:13 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(05-07-2018, 12:10 AM)RastaMouseGamer Wrote:

It is true, this is a serious vote and i'd honestly expect you to understand the seriousness of this Forgee. A map change is the wrong direction can ruin this server.

Good words mate you speak truefully
Where the fuck is the yacht going to go on V2D. Its more like a pond than a lake...
The following 2 users Like Luna's post:
  • Pollux, Jeffrey