[UNOFFICIAL] Al-Wahesh
Done on this thread now, quite apparent you lot are boring.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Lewwings
(05-11-2018, 03:00 PM)Shlomo Wrote: Done on this thread now, quite apparent you lot are boring.

Quite apparent you are not funny.
The following 3 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Nephew, rino
(05-11-2018, 03:05 PM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote:
(05-11-2018, 03:00 PM)Shlomo Wrote: Done on this thread now, quite apparent you lot are boring.

Surprised you could read my replies that far up eachothers backsides, pure tryhard sweaters lol

keep the beanz flowing and follow my insta

Last message on here now 100%, gotta wank off my cat
  • Lewwings
(05-11-2018, 04:50 PM)Shlomo Wrote: Surprised you could read my replies that far up eachothers backsides, pure tryhard sweaters lol

With all due respect mate, you are completely laughable and ludicrous.

That you have once represented Fearless as a teacher is quite horrendous, to be honest, none asked you to focus on our thread nor address our clan in any way. While you continue being a minge in clear words, others can probably outgrow you mentally and reach further than you in every aspect possible.
The following 4 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Archer, Nephew, mgdwszx
(05-11-2018, 03:05 PM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote:

(05-11-2018, 07:36 PM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote:
(05-11-2018, 04:50 PM)Shlomo Wrote: Surprised you could read my replies that far up eachothers backsides, pure tryhard sweaters lol

With all due respect mate, you are completely laughable and ludicrous.

That you have once represented Fearless as a teacher is quite horrendous, to be honest, none asked you to focus on our thread nor address our clan in any way. While you continue being a minge in clear words, others can probably outgrow you mentally and reach further than you in every aspect possible.

Finished wanking off the cat.

http://prntscr.com/jgs5m2

http://prntscr.com/jgs5sf

I was a teacher, did a brilliant job but people change and eventually learn that its better to have fun than be a boring brick. Get angry Crazy Kev, now hop back on FL and scream Arabic and shooting at people thinking its "realistic roleplay". I'm ceasing communication now, if you wanna keep chatting shit PM me because quite frankly for an ex-staff member you are acting quite immature and should know by now that if you dislike a certain RP style not to engage with it.

- Shlomo Goldberg,

Ex-Teacher,
Disabled roleplayer,
Jew.
  • Lewwings
Quote:Finished wanking off the cat.

I was a teacher, did a brilliant job but people change and eventually learn that its better to have fun than be a boring brick. Get angry Crazy Kev, now hop back on FL and scream Arabic and shooting at people thinking its "realistic roleplay". I'm ceasing communication now, if you wanna keep chatting shit PM me because quite frankly for an ex-staff member you are acting quite immature and should know by now that if you dislike a certain RP style not to engage with it.

- Shlomo Goldberg,

Ex-Teacher,
Disabled roleplayer,
Jew.

There is a clear difference between getting angry and stating the obvious, there is quite a proper and strong enough reason why you are not in the servers at the moment and acting like someone who is trying to run even though you can not even crawl. I do not understand how on earth you describe and state that 'we' scream in Arabic and shoot people. Just that sentence got the answer to my question regarding if you really are mature or not.

On the other hand, calling what you are doing, 'RP' is embarrassing, especially for a former teacher who has been stating that he did a "good job".

I'm writing it here for one reason, I do not want you to post any more shit in here, cause neither I or Spartan did ask you to put crap nor did ask for your opinion in anything. Your opinions are intimidating due to the way you are using them, shows exactly what kind of person you are.

So with kind regards, shut that mouth of yours and do not waste your time on here, cause you are not needed nor wanted.
The following 3 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Nephew, rino
Can we stop this fucking useless discussion and use this thread for  what it's actually intended for thanks.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 1 user Likes Spartan_KCT's post:
  • rino
All jokes aside I do like this clan though, really nice.
  • Spartan_KCT
Wrote it for Borgan.

IC

Name: 
 Erik Capone

Address:
 Villa Road #1, EvoCity

Reason for applying?:
 Recommended by a Zaeim.

Backstory:
 Erik Capone, born in Norway. He never saw his mother and his father is an alcoholic. With 20 he joined a family. His family is known for the drug business.  After a long while, they got raided by the police. The police lost the fight. The reason is that the plan worked, which was made by Erik. After the raid, he was also known for the underboss in the family. As underboss he had to sell and smuggle the hard drugs like cocaine and crystal meth. With 22 he learned to produce methamphetamine and amphetamine. After 4 month dealing, he found a wife. With 24 his wife got killed by a mafia and that was enough for him and he left the mafia. 1 year later he got interested to find a new  clan again and met a Zaeim of the Al-Wahesh family. The Zaeim told him to make an apply when he wants to join him.

Former experience regarding weaponry:
 Yes he was in a 3 day raid. He also practised his aim and has a good aim.

Former experience regarding illegal trades:
He sold drugs to other families and other people. 
Has a good knowledge of producing drugs.

OOC

Hours: 785 
RPP: 1
The following 2 users Like Predator!'s post:
  • Spartan_KCT, rino
(05-12-2018, 11:55 AM)Predator! Wrote: Name: 
 Erik Capone

[Image: JxOYA1T.png]
Hello Erik,

After reviewing your application I've decided to accept you as a recruteren.
You'll be assessed for some time before you'll have the chance to be promoted to a member.
Contact will be made in the near future and your name will be added to the roster

Shukran,
Souhail Al-Wahesh
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 1 user Likes Spartan_KCT's post:
  • rino