gun on left hip
so when I equip guns they show at my left hip while they need to be at my right hip by default. Now I know there's that little tab in the C hud but that doesn't work. How do I fix this
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

Which weapons are appearing on your left hip when you believe they should appear on your right?
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
(05-05-2018, 10:59 PM)Grapefruit Wrote: Which weapons are appearing on your left hip when you believe they should appear on your right?

Every police weapon and I bet every weapon I would use (didnt tried every weapon)

But to be precize, the: M4A1, every handgun, Shotgun, MP5, the other police smg, tranq and awp
Kind regards,
Weezy

Hey Weezy,
If you mean that the weapons appear to be held on the left side of your screen, I believe this is fixed with a console command (atleast thats how it works on CS:GO)

The command, if the problem is what I think, is cl_righthand 1, to make it be on the right side again.
Hope this helps, if I misunderstood (a screenshot would help to visualize), I hope you find a solution
(05-06-2018, 12:45 PM)Skurkas Lurkas Wrote: Hey Weezy,
If you mean that the weapons appear to be held on the left side of your screen, I believe this is fixed with a console command (atleast thats how it works on CS:GO)

The command, if the problem is what I think, is cl_righthand 1, to make it be on the right side again.
Hope this helps, if I misunderstood (a screenshot would help to visualize), I hope you find a solution

Yeah people told me about it and said it didnt work but, will try this
Kind regards,
Weezy

it's still not fixed
Kind regards,
Weezy

Hi again,
I've now read some threads on this issue, if I understood your issue it's only for non-standard weapons (i.e. not physgun/toolgun etc)

Some people stated that it had to do with the files of the weapons as in their addons, perhaps you could solve it by reinstalling the addons that include these weapons and/or CS:S.

If nothing works or if you can't find which addon you'd need to reinstall/verify, perhaps you should reinstall the entire garry's mod with addons (Unless you have a very sluggish internet speed). If nothing else that should fix the problem (assuming you haven't already tried that.)

Goodluck, I hope any of this will help!
The following 1 user Likes Andrew Juniperfield's post:
  • Weezy_
This isn't a bug.

Please create a thread in help and support if you still need assistance.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork