Poll: Should there be a map switch?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
88.52%
54 88.52%
No.
11.48%
7 11.48%
Total 61 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should FL Change Map?
I understand, Wheezy.

Even I wouldn't mind if v4b1 returns. I just want, and I'm sure the rest of community and staff wants this too, an Evocity map, that is smaller than V5P, is more condensed, and optimized.

None of that Pine or non-evocity shit though. Honestly, the Pine map is disgusting. Everything is far to stretched away from each other, the map makes no sense and is nothing like an Evocity map. It's only just slightly smaller than V5P however, it is also still stretched out. Meaning that although the map is slightly smaller, it still would feel like no one will interact. At least with V5P there were buildings and major locations in the other stretched out locations. But with Pine City, it's far to plain and big to be anything anywhere near to good. And if it's worse than V5P, why would we want it at all? Because we shouldn't have it. The lake is shit too. Nothing is there. Map is far too plain and isolated - I thought we didn't want this?

Fearless needs a small, high quality, Evocity map, with a decent skybox and good colors.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Weezy_
[Image: giphy.gif]

This debate has been brought to the table over and over...

[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Sexy v3 or v2d is the way forward for FL.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Grape
By the way, I personally know the founder/map designer of the Pines map, it's a French guy.
Mentionning that because I saw people that got interested into Pines...
Wink
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 2 users Like Generation's post:
  • RockDead69, Pollux
(05-05-2018, 11:21 PM)Generation Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

This debate has been brought to the table over and over...

generation im sorry but your 2010 memes are being shut down by me and my shitposting team please stop or we will have to take direct action thank you
The following 2 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Foxirius2205, Exotic
Closed.

It's clear the community want to see a map change. Thank you everyone to contributing to this thread and to Grapefruit for bringing this to our attention.

We've started a new discussion with an official, non binding poll to get a better idea on how we move forward with the map change.

Make sure you vote here: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=86682