Where are the players?
Question 
Yeah, I know, some of them are not available, but still, usually I'd see 40-50 players online, but now it's barely reaching 30.
Timezone man,Some sleep , some school , Some might leaves
A +REP per day keep my rope away

[Image: save_me.jpg]
One of the most commonly used reasons is that it's the time of year where the big exams are coming up and people need to revise hard every day. And yeah, it is true. There are GCSEs that take place in a couple weeks and other exams so this does play a factor.

However, it is also people losing the drive and motivation to do AggressiveRP nowadays which holds roughly half of the playerbase so then this develops into fewer people joining the server altogether. There are discussions and suggestions that if implemented, will surely help with this issue and motivate the community joining the server again. We just hope that developers and members of staff will take these suggestions into consideration and implement them to bring Fearless back again.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Theres no secret they moved on
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(05-04-2018, 03:55 PM)Xavier3.10 Wrote: Timezone man,Some sleep , some school , Some might leaves
I don't want the usual "Timezone" answer man, I already stated that I usually see more than 40-50 at these hours, for example, I should've seen at least 50+ people 1-2 hours ago, but now there are barely 28, and that situation repeated itself for days/weeks.
Based on gametracker data, the server usually gets spikes of high player counts (We had the server full on several days) and then it goes almost back to 30 players.

[Image: c6NBXAA.png]

Though of course, 30 days is a very short time and long-term changes are another thing.
Usually depends on if there are holidays, exams etc.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Today is a school day, most people that play on this server are from Europe, they are probably doing homework or smt
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here