Vimpto UBR
(THIS IS FOR VIMPTO, NOT MYSELF. I AM SIMPLY POSTING IT FOR HIM)

Your name: Vimpto [Banned under the name of [FL:RP] The Best Gamer Ever]

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:110116747

Your ban ID: 72047

Banned by: [FL] Falc [Unsure of Falc's current steam name]

Reason: Random raiding, RDM'ing with his friend, powergaming. Come back in a year or so.

Involved: Falc, Oliver.Burke, Myself

Why we should unban you: Let me start off with an apology to Falc and anyone who was affected by my actions on a nearly empty server (the old v2d server). I don't know what I was thinking at the time, I was young and immature then and my record shows that quite clearly. People change over time, especially since my ban was around 2016 or 2015 [The ban page does not state the date of ban] that I have had enough time to mature and think about how my actions affected others, roleplaying on other communites focussing on Passive RP & Aggressive RP building skills in both making 16 Points on a similar community. If I where to return I would follow the rules and study them closely and ask about anything I might be unsure about. I'm willing to prove the growth of my maturity if given the oppurtunity to do so on FL. When frozen in the air I realise I should have just told the truth and accepted that I'd broken multiple rules instead of lying to your face. Falc will probably reply to this saying I do not deserve to return as I took advantage of way to many things, I don't disagree with it but I also believe people change over an extended period of time. I know this means near to nothing in this unban request, but in the past around 3months ago possibly, I did help Fearless out a small amount by helping Awestruck with someone trying to get into the FL Databases and them leaking the gamemode.
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
Hello Vimpto,

It’s been a couple of years since the ban and at the time you did mess up and I feel just by the way you’ve written this and how you’ve came across and owned up, you really have matured and should be back on the servers right away. I have enough belief you wouldn’t do it again and you are in fact a good role player, you shown that before, despite some minginess.

With perm bans not being permanent anymore this will be approved I’m sure, however I know it’s not my place anymore, but to staff deciding this, he’s served enough time for the mistakes he made and should be allowed back straight away, rather than a lengthy ban instead, that’s my knowledge on this.

Best of luck with the unban, hope to see you on the servers soon!
(THIS IS FOR VIMPTO, NOT MYSELF. I AM SIMPLY POSTING IT FOR HIM)

Thanks for the kind words Falc, glad to see you think I have Improved aswell
Rule 6: Staff must either conclude or ask for further information within 10 days of the initial unban request post (OP). If not - unban request is approved and ban removed from your record.
Approved due to rule 6.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]