unbanrequester5000
Your name: [FL:RP] girllickerluvLCHF5000

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:433918930

Your ban ID: 80110

Banned by: [FL] Random

Reason: Constant Harassment

Involved:  Me, Rickets

Why we should unban you:
( The first section is mainly where I see Rickets hypocrisy by, his own words, "targetting" me and several others. I'll draw a line where I deem the actual unbanning message is)

Before I start, I'd just like to say I'm genuinely sorry if you did feel I was harrassing you  Rickets. I didn't think you actually cared, and maybe even found it humorous at some points. I thought that after you joking with me several times prior that maybe you would understand, but since you said that you don't joke with people you don't know now I understand that I shouldn't have. I really am sorry if I hurt you feelings.

But I think I have gathered enough to understand now that you don't feel harrassed, honestly. If you "don't joke with people you don't know" (which Random can agree you have said in the sit) then why did you, a while prior, say these things to me:
https://imgur.com/a/ZvI4HDP

I didn't personally see it as harrassment, but by your standards I realize now that you have actually broken ToS. Rule 1.12: use the Services to harm, threaten, or harass another person, organization, or Fearless;
By both yours and Random's definitions, harassment means that it happens on several occasions. You have done this atleast twice, as you see, and you even yourself said that you don't joke with people you don't know. Were those not jokes? That's interesting to know, honestly.

You might be wondering what "happens" on several occasions then. That's where I think the gray zone is, and where our opinions clash. As I mentioned before, I don't think that you deem this harrassment either. If I'm going to be completely clear, I think your insecurity is leading you to try to get rid of these "harrassers". Neither me or Fieldy meant anything as an ill intent.

I'd like to conclude this part of the segment with a set of few tips. You may ignore this if you want, I am not forcing you to read it, just as I didn't force you to go along with my jokes. 

1. If you don't want to be known as the short guy, maybe don't make such a big deal and try to bna people for it. For example, Fieldy would've given up if you didn't respond. Same as with me. I am going to admit though, I did go quite far with the time I spent trying to "attack" you and therefore I feel thsi is a weak point. But my point still stands: if you don't want people joking about it, don't make it so obvious and easy to.

2. You never told me to stop. You even "joked" with me before in a similar matter (shown in the screenshots). If you wanted me to stop you honestly could've told me, rather than not clearly showing you dislike it. That doesn't excuse my comments, but honestly I think that's your biggest fault here, right now. 
Don't just set up ban baits for people by gathering evidence and staying silent (from what I've seen), instead tell them to stop. 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now to why I feel I shouldn't be banned.

As already stated, I don't think this is an issue of harrassment. I think it's an issue of insecurity. Even if you're on his side, imagine what I see this as. Someone who is so obviously insecure, has his own malicious intents, and is extremely contradictory. He may show you my endless harrassing screenshots, but what good do they do if he doesn't care about the actual thing he'd going for? 

If he cares, why did he do this himself? Keep in mind, this was before fieldies ban. He "harrassed" me even before I knew anything about him. I mean this. Even when I asked him, what could be (since were talking possibilities more than facts here, I can pull that card too) seen as an innocent question on an AMA, he ignored me and assumed I was targetting him. 

His friend Perqe (since you brought up Fieldy in the sit) proceeded to attack me openly. I can see your comment being "tehn jsut pr him" but the reason I bring him up is because he also said you don't joke with people you don't know, as seen in your AMa, which furthers my point.

I think my ban was unneeded because, in the simplest forms, this shouldn't be demeed as harrassment. Why ban me to stop when you could instead just tell me to stop. It's obviously bait, and his ill intent towards my "group" made him hostile towards me almost immediately. I meant nothing personal, and I don't think this is a ToS issue. I think it's more of a talk-it-out sort of thing.

Also, I don't think I have generally contributed too badly to the community as a whole. I think I have abided by the rules, I ahve contributed same alright roleplays and I spend a lot of my time on the servers recently. I'm quite an active member in the discord and people seem to enjoy me being there. I think I contribute well in all honesty, even if my reputation is based  alot on shitposting. I think Ḯve proven here that I can take matters seriously if needed, and I think that should prove that the ban was misplaced.

I hope you cna consider what I ahve said. If Rickets would like to sort this out via DMs and such and then decide if he still feels the ban is necessary or considers it harrassment, I'd be happy to. Thank you again for reading, have a great day for now or a great year if this doesn't go through xd
[Image: af3857de11424379366ffb495e119d66_2.png?w...height=425]
forum married to spanks and exothicc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(04-30-2018, 02:29 PM)girllicker5000 Wrote: Your name: [FL:RP] girllickerluvLCHF5000

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:433918930

Your ban ID: 80110

Banned by: [FL] Random

Reason: Constant Harassment

Involved:  Me, Rickets

Why we should unban you:
( The first section is mainly where I see Rickets hypocrisy by, his own words, "targetting" me and several others. I'll draw a line where I deem the actual unbanning message is)

Before I start, I'd just like to say I'm genuinely sorry if you did feel I was harrassing you  Rickets. I didn't think you actually cared, and maybe even found it humorous at some points. I thought that after you joking with me several times prior that maybe you would understand, but since you said that you don't joke with people you don't know now I understand that I shouldn't have. I really am sorry if I hurt you feelings.

What gave you the feeling that he thought it was humorous?

But I think I have gathered enough to understand now that you don't feel harrassed, honestly. If you "don't joke with people you don't know" (which Random can agree you have said in the sit) then why did you, a while prior, say these things to me:
https://imgur.com/a/ZvI4HDP

These are two odd scenarios, there is evidence of you harassing him multiple times, over and over again.

I didn't personally see it as harrassment, but by your standards I realize now that you have actually broken ToS. Rule 1.12: use the Services to harm, threaten, or harass another person, organization, or Fearless;
By both yours and Random's definitions, harassment means that it happens on several occasions. You have done this atleast twice, as you see, and you even yourself said that you don't joke with people you don't know. Were those not jokes? That's interesting to know, honestly.

This UBR is not about what Rickets may or may not have done wrong, it is about what you have done wrong so let us keep it on that subject.

You might be wondering what "happens" on several occasions then. That's where I think the gray zone is, and where our opinions clash. As I mentioned before, I don't think that you deem this harrassment either. If I'm going to be completely clear, I think your insecurity is leading you to try to get rid of these "harrassers". Neither me or Fieldy meant anything as an ill intent.

Your intentions does not matter. What matters is that you hurt people mentally. Some people use Fearless and Video games as a whole to escape shit that happens in real life, so when you bully someone on here for no reason what so ever, you are not making it a better place. I do not know how personally Rickets took this, but it was clearly not ok as he decided to report it.

I'd like to conclude this part of the segment with a set of few tips. You may ignore this if you want, I am not forcing you to read it, just as I didn't force you to go along with my jokes. 

1. If you don't want to be known as the short guy, maybe don't make such a big deal and try to bna people for it. For example, Fieldy would've given up if you didn't respond. Same as with me. I am going to admit though, I did go quite far with the time I spent trying to "attack" you and therefore I feel thsi is a weak point. But my point still stands: if you don't want people joking about it, don't make it so obvious and easy to.

Earlier you said that you had no ill intentions? You are contradicting yourself, which just further proves my point that you did not do it to joke around with Rickets.

2. You never told me to stop. You even "joked" with me before in a similar matter (shown in the screenshots). If you wanted me to stop you honestly could've told me, rather than not clearly showing you dislike it. That doesn't excuse my comments, but honestly I think that's your biggest fault here, right now. 
Don't just set up ban baits for people by gathering evidence and staying silent (from what I've seen), instead tell them to stop. 

I told you to stop in OOC on the day of your ban. I said something along the lines of ''Grow up, stop harassing people.'' and you replied with a very childish remark saying ''Some need to grow up physically.''

I can extract log evidence of this.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now to why I feel I shouldn't be banned.

As already stated, I don't think this is an issue of harrassment. I think it's an issue of insecurity. Even if you're on his side, imagine what I see this as. Someone who is so obviously insecure, has his own malicious intents, and is extremely contradictory. He may show you my endless harrassing screenshots, but what good do they do if he doesn't care about the actual thing he'd going for? 

You are just repeating yourself.

If he cares, why did he do this himself? Keep in mind, this was before fieldies ban. He "harrassed" me even before I knew anything about him. I mean this. Even when I asked him, what could be (since were talking possibilities more than facts here, I can pull that card too) seen as an innocent question on an AMA, he ignored me and assumed I was targetting him. 

His friend Perqe (since you brought up Fieldy in the sit) proceeded to attack me openly. I can see your comment being "tehn jsut pr him" but the reason I bring him up is because he also said you don't joke with people you don't know, as seen in your AMa, which furthers my point.

The reason Fieldy was brought up is that you knew he had harassed Rickets previously, you knew he was punished for it and yet you decided to go ahead and harass him yourself.

I think my ban was unneeded because, in the simplest forms, this shouldn't be demeed as harrassment. Why ban me to stop when you could instead just tell me to stop. It's obviously bait, and his ill intent towards my "group" made him hostile towards me almost immediately. I meant nothing personal, and I don't think this is a ToS issue. I think it's more of a talk-it-out sort of thing.

Again, repeating yourself. Already responded to this point.

Also, I don't think I have generally contributed too badly to the community as a whole. I think I have abided by the rules, I ahve contributed same alright roleplays and I spend a lot of my time on the servers recently. I'm quite an active member in the discord and people seem to enjoy me being there. I think I contribute well in all honesty, even if my reputation is based  alot on shitposting. I think Ḯve proven here that I can take matters seriously if needed, and I think that should prove that the ban was misplaced.

The ban was not misplaced, but I can agree that it is too long which is why I will shorten it by a few months.

I hope you cna consider what I ahve said. If Rickets would like to sort this out via DMs and such and then decide if he still feels the ban is necessary or considers it harrassment, I'd be happy to. Thank you again for reading, have a great day for now or a great year if this doesn't go through xd

Hello Girllicker. Sorry for the delayed reply.

As you can see I have marked out my replies in bold sentences, and I have decided that I will shorten your ban a little bit. Moving this to approved.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]