Report: scraf
Name Of Player: scraf

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82324179

Time in GMT: 8:12

Server: V5P

Summary: As seen scraf was cop baiting by Reckless Driving, on the wrong side of the road drifting, i then go to pursue him, He then break checks me, As then laughing about it. Rule 9.3 Drive sensibly, do not spam your horn or drive recklessly by crashing into everything, this includes driving or spawning vehicles inside buildings, where they do not belong.

Evidence: 
https://youtu.be/VM_MYVBXS-0
Why hello there!

Whilst i was trying to evade you i decided to hit my brakes to try and get behind you to drive away, a technique you can say. But YOU crashed into me, you could have swerved out the way to avoid this danger, but you didn't therefore you died. Ultimately i believe this is not my issue.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hello, I looked over the recordings several times now and seen you break check me 2 times, when you break checked me and it killed me you never bothered to call a paramedic, you drove away laughing.There was no way you were trying to get behind me as we were on the same side of the road. No way i could have swerved as how close we were together. I gave you the rule 9.3 and hope you can learn from your mistakes. Please do not Cop bait as in recklessly driving on the wrong side of the road In Main Street to get our attention Or ramming Vehicles.

Thanks
Approved.

Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]