VGM News #1
[Image: kejfEZ2.png]

AI Takes over Nexus
[Image: 9EJTBJu.jpg]
An AI was at nexus has been asking to be connected to their network, and blew several doors up. We very Forchantly saw this AI, and managed to get a picture of it before we were removed from nexus. The AI then took over the Nexus Computer System and began firing Artillery Shells at Random Fields.
[Image: ypwuD5W.jpg]
It then threatened to Fire a Nuke on the city itself. The Vice President, then attempted to stop the AI, by kiling it. "I won't let you kill them all! Not while I still have a chance of stopping you!" is what the Vice said. The Vice was unsuccessful in his attempt, but the President was able to force it to "reset", stopping the situation. The Homeland Security Director had to say on the matter "Well, I was here at the President's Office, And a bunch of AI's appeared and started to take over, Next thing I know is the city is exploding, I tried my hardest to evacuate everyone from Nexus, I stay with the man who owned the Bot, he was the true hero that day".

Bank Shootout
[Image: 7cYFv86.jpg]
A Shoot-out between Police and Rebel Forces has happened at Bank of America in the City Train Station. The Government will not reveal any info on the shoot-out at this time, due to how recent it is. The believed cause is to do with a Gun Shop, though this is Unverified. We will update you as more information unfolds.

Big Crash in Big Junction
[Image: oOZEmNz.jpg]
There was a large car pile up at the Junction of Mainstreet and Ashland. It seems all involved where breaking the speed limit when they collided, it is unknown which one ran the red light though. No one has survived this Tragic Incident. Two BMWs and a Police Car were involved in the crash. An officer on scene was heard moaning because he was assigned to move the cars off the road after the fire stopped.

Head Loud Bangs, Police Attempt to Reasure
Recently There has been a massive Increase in the Amount of Explosions Heard within the city, this is because of a Government Crack Down on Illegal Drug Making and Counterfeit Money, you do not need to be alarmed by this.

Chase's Chases
[Image: o7H149z.jpg]
Every Week Chase will bring you News all on the Police Chases they saw, no matter how stupid.
  • Red Scania 2009 was been chased by a Police Interceptor for Speeding and Run Red Lights, it was caught and the driver has been suspended.
  • A Black BMW was chased by a Police Unit, until it was involved in the Mainstreet Ashland Pileup.
  • In an odd turn of events, a Police Unit Chased a Parked Car, Then Proceeded to Run Themselves Over, They are currently Recovering in Hospital.

©Vercetti General Media
VGM Media Logo and Chase's Chases are Trademarks of Vercetti General Media.
All Rights Reversed.

Thanks to Sparx for whatever that AI Rp was, nice to write about. Thanks to Captian Barry for attempting to stop a massive nuke attack. Thanks to Finn and Co0Fie for been terrible at driving.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The following 4 users Like dawson270500's post:
  • Generation, Ethan Bradberry, Flex, Lewwings

I think I just figured out what happened in the Nexus...
Now, you need to dispatch a Black Ops team to shutdown that AI, but watch out for that laser corridor :/

[Image: resident+evil4.jpg]
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 2 users Like Generation's post:
  • dawson270500, Lewwings
Looks Good!
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator