Report Old Man Jokkah
I'm not concerned bro. Really not. This would have been avoided had you simply adhered to the admin intervention. You didn't, I responded. Like I said earlier, I'm enjoying the shit out of this PR because its a free chance to say anything and everything I want to you and about what you did, where as before I was told I had to leave you alone.

Regardless of what I say, you started this after you complained. Your fault bro.

Troll eat troll world, I'm not sorry you got stuck in my teeth.
(04-25-2018, 09:48 PM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: I'm not concerned bro.  Really not.  This would have been avoided had you simply adhered to the admin intervention.  You didn't, I responded.  Like I said earlier, I'm enjoying the shit out of this PR because its a free chance to say anything and everything I want to you and about what you did, where as before I was told I had to leave you alone.

Regardless of what I say, you started this after you complained.  Your fault bro.

Troll eat troll world, I'm not sorry you got stuck in my teeth.

Thank you for your comment.
I have not insulted you once.

You have disrespected me about 20-30 times. 
You called the admins daddy and mummy.
You keep using the pr as a way to flame me which you agree.
You think I knew awestruck spoke to you?
If he told me I don't remember it, don't think he did.

No matter what someone says to you it is not excuse to break the rules and use a player report to flame them, your signature shows you are trying to troll me.

"Troll eat troll world, I'm not sorry you got stuck in my teeth.".

I am glad you are not apart of Fearless, you're 35 years old and you dedicate your time to insulting me and insulting the admin team, calling them mummy and daddy.

You can not use a pr as a way to flame.

Bye bye.
You have insulted, don't lie again. I know it's hard not to.

You started off our relationship with disrespect, you reap what you sow. Your fault.

The admins are mommy and daddy. I did the job for a few months, here at Fearless RP. 90% of the time it is babysitter activities like "he called me a pussy, spank him" like we are in right now. Which is hilarious considering you started this and your only excuse to that is "that was over there." I don't care where you go, you still chose to be a minge and I will call you out for it, run all you want.

I never once agreed that I was using the PR to flame, that is another baseless accusation that you are becoming known for. I said that this is my opportunity to say anything I want to you and about what you did, which is what I'm allowed to do. For a guy who claims to know the rules better than me, you really aren't up to scratch.

You knew. I know you knew because I pm'd it to you. That same PM that you are complaining about here. The same PM that would have never happened had you simply stayed away from the big scary guy that says mean things and hurts your feelings. Still no response to repeated questioning as to why you chose to come to my profile after repeatedly complaining about my activity. That's because we both know I'm right when I said you wanted to provoke a reaction, that you're now trying to get me "banned" for, even though it realistically only nets a forum service punishment. That is to say, I can still log into the server and come play near you all day long.

You broke the admin decision by contacting me after you complained, which I warned the admin would happen if I left you alone. It did, your fault. I didn't make you bother me after you complained to staff about me. Your attempt to have a "ha ha" has now landed you in trouble.

I don't care what your opinion of me at Fearless is. I spent many years here at Fearless and did great things. Moderator, Administrator, Player. I've never had a record of minging, nor really any rule violations. What have you done for Fearless? Other than cause problems, which is apparent from both your punishment record and your forum posts. Its funny that on your profile you say "you don't know me" yet you are trying to judge those you don't know shit about. Hypocrite.

Also, you have just proven that your comment on my profile was mean't to be offensive by bringing it up needlessly like its degrading anything about me. Its not, but it does show how childish you are.

Thanks.
This is so stupid now.
You have disrespected me 30 times for no reason.
I have not insulted you once.
Provide evidence please.

You are very very guilty.

Stop the hate and learn from your mistakes and grow up maybe?
You are using this to insult me.
You harassed me over my age, with malicious intent (which is obvious from what you said in this PR), which is what caused the PM. This also happened after admin intervention.

Whole thing here, your fault.

Had you not harassed me, I wouldn't have sent you the pm. I'm not sorry I enjoy calling you out for your activity. Change your ways.

Also, you don't own PUBg, nor is your name listed. In fact the name that is covered is longer than "aspire" so it couldn't even be mistaken for you. It is a jab at PUBg players in general, which I also laughed with Sebasti about on an off topic thread I made to remind minges of who I am. https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=86472

Please don't attempt to claim a monetized image as your own. That image is specifically printed and sold on a t-shirt. Claiming that as your intellectual property is against the rules. You'd know that if you knew the rules better than I did.

Also, I could easily point out that you attempted to insult me (pathetically) by telling me to "grow up", but words on the internet rarely offend me.
You have insulted me 30 times, called a pussy about 10 times. You have no hope.
Not every time I said pussy, did I call you a pussy. A few times I explained that your behavior is indicative of that of a pussy, which so far everyone agrees that I've talked to about it.

Here is the definition of pussy that I am using: https://gyazo.com/16cd08dc5e0d22cc0cd1f7c3566ab3d9 pulled from https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pussy

As you can see, its not an inaccurate statement from my position. You are a weak cowardly man/boy. Would you prefer sissy or wimp? According to the dictionary, they are similar.

You harassed me after admin intervention that you requested. Your fault.
You are wildly off topic.
I broke no rules yet you did.
The disrespect on the pm and the pr is obvious, admin please conclude.
(04-25-2018, 11:35 PM)Aspire Wrote: You are wildly off topic.
I broke no rules yet you did.
The disrespect on the pm and the pr is obvious, admin please conclude.

Except harassing me after you requested staff intervention.

Still no explaination on why you harassed me after you requested staff intervention, which I've asked about multiple times. Again proving my point.
Harassing you? You commented on my post so I commented on your profile? It was not disrespect....
I am confused by the staff intervention you keep referring to.

You disrespected me a lot and you can't fight your way out of this.