Report Old Man Jokkah
Point 1: You reported me for harassing you, continuing to harass me after the fact is YOUR fault, not mine. Seeing that you reported me, you knew I was going to be warned by the staff, so denying that you knew that I was talked to is a complete farce.

Point 2: Your comment on my profile was both unneeded and designed to provoke a response that you now hope will net you a win.

Point 3: Nothing about my signature is against the rules unless you are the owner of Player Unknown's Battlegrounds or the creator of the shirt that you stole the image from. Your name is not mentioned, your avatar is not original to you. So that being said, I'm not in violation of anything. You don't get to decide if I use public images in any way I wish, unless you created or own the rights to said images. Nice try though.

Point 4: I admit to no rule violations and followed protocol of using the PM system to tell you to fuck off. You shouldn't pick fights with people then try to play victim in the courthouse, that is stuff losers do.

You want so bad to be right, but just like before, you're not. Ever heard the expression "two wrongs don't make a right?" If you wanted to win, you simply could have waited for me to bother you after I was told to stop. Since I notice that you cherry picked the PM, I'm just gonna do you the favor of posting the full PM so everyone can see exactly what I had to say.

Evidence:
PM
https://gyazo.com/5f6d708bc308ce27660ca15d28c4a868

Pochinki is my city merchandise
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...T2JhSDXGGf

Proof that it's related to PUBg and not Aspire's personal creation
https://pubg.gamepedia.com/Erangel/Pochinki

And I stand by everything I said there. You were minging, you lost, you lost again, then I harassed you and lost, then you harassed me and are trying to win. Seriously, since you are so hurt by what I have to say to you, why did you comment on my profile after the fact? Oh yeah, you thought YOU were exempt to the rules. HA HA HA. So sad. Stop projecting your short-comings onto others.

No further replies. Like I said before elsewhere I'll say it again. It's pretty easy to tell that you enjoy minging and are a complete waste of my time. Painting an car in the rain is more productive then talking to you about anything.

To the responding staff: Beware, this guy is likely to abuse report you if you deny his request. He's done it before, hence I call him a pussy.
(04-25-2018, 06:45 PM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: Point 1: You reported me for harassing you, continuing to harass me after the fact is YOUR fault, not mine.

Point 2: Your comment on my profile was both unneeded and designed to provoke a response that you now hope will net you a win.

Point 3: Nothing about my signature is against the rules unless you are the owner of Player Unknown's Battlegrounds or the creator of the shirt that you stole the image from.  Your name is not mentioned, your avatar is not original to you.  So that being said, I'm not in violation of anything.  You don't get to decide if I use public images in any way I wish, unless you created or own the rights to said images.  Nice try though.

Point 4: I admit to no rule violations and followed protocol of using the PM system to tell you to fuck off.  You shouldn't pick fights with people then try to play victim in the courthouse, that is stuff pussies do.

Unfortunately your pm broke multiple rules.

Harassment we can dismiss but the disrespect is clear breakage, I will not be called a pussy without punishment.

Have a nice day.
(04-25-2018, 06:47 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(04-25-2018, 06:45 PM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: Point 1: You reported me for harassing you, continuing to harass me after the fact is YOUR fault, not mine.

Point 3: Nothing about my signature is against the rules unless you are the owner of Player Unknown's Battlegrounds or the creator of the shirt that you stole the image from.  Your name is not mentioned, your avatar is not original to you.  So that being said, I'm not in violation of anything.  You don't get to decide if I use public images in any way I wish, unless you created or own the rights to said images.  Nice try though.

Point 4: I admit to no rule violations and followed protocol of using the PM system to tell you to fuck off.  You shouldn't pick fights with people then try to play victim in the courthouse, that is stuff pussies do.

I knew I broke rules, but I only want you punished.  Rules only apply to you.

Have a nice day.

I fixed your typos.

P.S. at least now you can claim I edited something and not be wrong like the last time. See you on the server buttercup. Cheese
Well he can't deny what he said in the pm, it is clear, if he said that to an admin it would instantly be accepted.
(04-25-2018, 07:23 PM)Aspire Wrote: Well he can't deny what he said in the pm, it is clearly, if he said that to an admin it would instantly be accepted.

What was that shit you said to me?  "400 hours. Ha.  You'll never make staff?" "I know the rules better than you."

How's that foot tasting?

Don't start nothing, won't be nothing.  Should have left me alone if you didn't want to read a pm.  Shouldn't be on the internet trying to act like a tough guy who thinks he knows everything better than everyone if the words loser and pussy offend you.

You are a loser because I've seen you lose multiple times over your wins.  That's not really an insult, more of a statistical fact from what I can tell.

You are a pussy because when you lose, you try to get the staff in trouble, make excuses and baseless accusations, then try your damnedest to bait people into a ban.

I wonder, did the staff remove your comment from my profile, or did you?

I'd ask, but you've lied, whined, and cried more than my autistic stepson, over far less.

If you don't like being called a loser, win.  If you don't like being called a pussy, act like a man and accept responsibility for your actions rather than continue to try and place the blame everywhere else.  If you don't like nasty pms, don't continue to go out of your way to bother people who offend you.  If you don't like people calling you out, don't break the rules for the lulz.

So many life lessons you seemingly missed out on.

To the staff, this is just a salty dude who lost and the shit-talking winner who beat him at his own games a few times before.

If you want to issue me a punishment for my pm, please also issue his punishment for continuing a flame war after staff intervention.  It's the fair way to do it, because I was leaving him alone till he started back up, which I forewarned Awestruck about when he told me to leave him alone in the first place.  I predicted this outcome days before it happened.  That's how mingy this dude is.
Calls me a pussy and insults me again on the pr.
You admit and keep insulting me, this cannot be denied.
I can confirm admin removed comment on your profile.
Could you please stop posting to increase your post count. Thanks. You've added nothing to the conversation.

Complaining about being called a pussy really only proves my point.
(04-25-2018, 09:41 PM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: Could you please stop posting to increase your post count.  Thanks.  You've added nothing to the conversation.

Complaining about being called a pussy really only proves my point.

You called me a pussy like 6 times. You are breaking the rules and expect immunity.

Also why would I increase my post count on a pr? 

I added the point that I did not remove the comment from your profile, without asking me the admin did. Which is odd tbh.