Unban Request
Your name: (JOFIGHT)

Your ban ID: (81818)

Steam IDThinking STEAM_1:1:75092503
Reason: FearRP // Extended by Awestuck per Last, Last chance.

Staff member who banned you: Viljo

Reason why you should be unbanned: 

[b]Greetings,[/b]

This is JOFIGHT, I am once again trying to get unbanned.
It has been almost a year since I got banned and I have regained my interest in the community.Now I know that the last time I just repeated the same stuff that I have changed but I hadn't I was still way too young and immature.I repeated the same stupid mistakes which lead to my second permanent ban.I have made sure this time that I fully understand each and every rule of the server because I know that if I get given this chance it will, in fact, be my last one.

I would also like to add that this time if I get given this chance I will, in fact, be a proper roleplayer.One of my biggest regrets on fearless is that I never got to properly roleplay setup events and much more.Which after all is the main point of the server.I know, that my previous actions make it really bad for me since I got banned for one of the simplest rules.However, I was still very immature but that has now changed.

Overall if I get given this chance I will become a proper roleplayer and do everything I didn't get the chance to before my ban.

Thank you

JOFIGHT,
As the banning admin I will just drop my response.

Hello, hence the new rule to permanent bans, and permanent bans being rare now, I believe you can have your ban shortened.
Ultimately the decision is up to the admins.
You got my support with the unban, goodluck.
Hi,

Thank you for taking your time to make this Urban request. I will bring up your punishment with the team.

Thanks,
Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Hi JOFIGHT,

Thanks for taking your time to make this UBR. The team have decided that we are willing to reduce your suspension from Permanent to something fairer. However do not think that this means the ban will be removed only shortened. Therefore your ban will be changed from permanent to an 8 month period.

Thanks,
Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<