Kevin puts the "." for the end.
Thanks for your service even though it was a short run.

You take care now!
(04-22-2018, 06:58 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Ehhh,

I didn't like you too much as an admin, thought things got thrown at you. What I really don't like is how you've been an admin for 1 month and resigned, and then got the Vet tag, which I personally don't think you deserve for 1 months administration service. 

Anyways, goodbye, Kevin.

Wish him goodbye, no need to flame him for such petty reasons.
Wolven

See ya Kevin man. :/
Smart move
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]

I didn't like you too much as an admin, thought things got thrown at you. What I really don't like is how you've been an admin for 1 month and resigned, and then got the Vet tag, which I personally don't think you deserve for 1 months administration service. 

Anyways, goodbye, Kevin.

It isn't about the time spent as an Administrator that depicts whether they deserve the Veteran rank, but its about the commitment and loyalty that they show during this time. Kevin has been an extremely active administrator during this time, and has shown how passionate he was to helping out the server. Although his time may have been short, he definitely made a positive impact towards the community, hence why he has received the rank. 

Thank you for your work Kevin, I hope we stay in touch!
The following 3 users Like Create's post:
  • Archer, Iraqi Eagle, Wolven
My guy, lots of love man.

Been a pleasure. Will miss you around.
[Image: 2D3jDlq.png]
The following 1 user Likes SJ.'s post:
  • rino
Hello Kevin,

Me and you never really saw eye to eye, but that doesn't mean I didn't respect you.
You were a solid admin, faults here and there but overall fair.

I will obviously not miss you like everyone else, but I will miss your professionalism.

Good luck on whatever you pursue.
The following 1 user Likes Aspire's post:
  • Archer
Welcome to the clan! I really enjoyed to both RP with you and chat with you. Hope to see you irl this summer if we could manage it. I invite Random.to also come!! Hope to stay in contact with you on snap and other platforms!
[Image: clvck9d.png]
(04-22-2018, 07:09 PM)Wolven Wrote:

Anyways, goodbye, Kevin.

Wish him goodbye, no need to flame him for such petty reasons.

I did, but also gave my opinion. Hit me up on Steam to discuss this further.

(04-22-2018, 07:27 PM)Create Wrote:

Anyways, goodbye, Kevin.

It isn't about the time spent as an Administrator that depicts whether they deserve the Veteran rank, but its about the commitment and loyalty that they show during this time. Kevin has been an extremely active administrator during this time, and has shown how passionate he was to helping out the server. Although his time may have been short, he definitely made a positive impact towards the community, hence why he has received the rank. 

Thank you for your work Kevin, I hope we stay in touch!

There has been an issue with the length of service before. Hit me up on Steam to discuss this further.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

This was unexpected. I will really miss ya buddy, but I do think we will stay in touch. Goodluck with everything in the future habibi, may Allah grant you everything that you wish for.  لقد كنت مثالًا رائعًا هنا, نتمنى لك كل النجاح في انتقالك الوظيفي الأخير. 
Much love from ya bradda.

السَلامُ عَلَيكُم
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 3 users Like Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • Willem de Walrus, Archer, Wolven