Ali false doomfort blacklist
Your name: Ali

Your ban ID: 86414

Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:51507582

Reason: Doomforting

Staff member who banned you:
[FL] Yonno

Reason why you should be unbanned: Too keep it simple it was not doomforting, Also its kind of unfair as i was just using it because i am part of the Corleone. Furthermore, the video provided is very bad quality making it difficult to see my player model on top of that the stock Corleone model wears a black suit meaning it is very easy for his model to further blend into the background also the video is also very dark. This could probably be fixed by turning up the brightness on your screen and ingame setting to make it easier to see me.

Pollux is going to also post including more evidence...

Evidence Provided: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whKUvkyf...e=youtu.be

You can't be everyones cup of tea or else you'd be a mug!!!
Hey, I have evidence in relation to this case. 

After the raid I took screenshots of the wall due to complaints of it being a doomfort. I would like to add I was going to post this in the PR itself but Yonno closed it a few seconds before I posted my reply, this was the same with Borgans UBL request. Due to the nature of this defence (height difference), there will always be some variation in how much of the attacker can see. I took the following screenshots from around the road, where we would usually get shot at during a raid (I believe it was a bit infront of where the SWAT van was, it's zoomed in to provide a clear view of the defenders body and how much was exactly visible). Keep in mind I do not recall the height of the wall being modified at all, however I am not 100% sure in this (Borgan should be able to confirm he didn't change it, I just don't want to claim he didn't if I'm not 100%). I would also like to further point out I am unable to compare this to the video due to the video in question being so blurry, however I had included an attempt near the end.

Spoiler :

[Image: 31909DB09638372EAC439BA09A5BE240386F84B8]
[Image: C6230558353D3728479695A45116C9B9BB0D8B2C]
[Image: 217A7FA561C9B5D3797B159726EF29BED3791103]

I do believe that due to most of the upper body being visible, this is not a doomfort. This is why I told Borgan when he asked me (no staff were available to ask when we built it). If this is in fact a doomfort I would like to accept responsibility, due to me telling Bogan that it should be fine. Below i've made an attempt to show how well the video displays the player, it really does not do a good job.

Spoiler :

[Image: ENYED9Z.png]

I think what’s interesting is that I believe the player’s hands can be seen in the video, the hands being visible would easily make it not a doomfort. I have circled what I believe to be the players hands in the screenshot below.

Spoiler :

[Image: 8yW6ulv.png]

I would again like to state I am not 100% sure that it is infact the players hands, but it does look like it is. I really think the reason the PR was approved was due to the horrible quality of the video, which really does not show the player at all due to the quality of it being so bad.
If really needed, I can compare the colour of the "hands" seen in the video to actual hands to see if it matches. 
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Hi Ali and Borgan,

Looking at the screenshots Pollux provided I can see that in fact the 2x1 plates were not lowered when placed on the defense while there still is a clear vertical difference. This leads to a lot of potential angle abuse which in my opinion was also the case in this video.

I do however agree that I perhaps concluded the PR too quickly and would like to apologize for that. The evidence that Pollux provided however confirms that higher than chest-high cover most likely was abused during the raid.

I would like to conclude this UBR (and Borgan's) by removing both blacklists and keeping a verbal warning in place. When you create a defense that includes a height difference between attackers and defenders you should always slightly lower the plate and ensure that the angles can not be abused (eg using 4x4 platform instead of a 2x1 platform so you can stand further away from the defense to get an optimal defense).

I will change Borgan's UBR to approved too. Apologies for the inconvenience and I hope that you understand my point of view.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.