Remove unwanted suggestions in suggestions
+Support
+Support.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
All +Supports so far, and I doubt there will be any -Supports.

People should be able to suggest whatever they like; it doesn't necessarily mean it has to be implemented. At least give the community a way of formally showing what they believe should be added/changed. Don't keep making us post discussions instead!
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Nudelsalat
(05-31-2018, 02:21 PM)Grapefruit Wrote: All +Supports so far, and I doubt there will be any -Supports.

People should be able to suggest whatever they like; it doesn't necessarily mean it has to be implemented. At least give the community a way of formally showing what they believe should be added/changed. Don't keep making us post discussions instead!

-Support(Undercover HUGE +support)
I mean the list exists mostly so we don't get spammed with those. The list helps prevent every suggestion being a new car or motorbikes or rules (we actually have WAY too many rule suggestions). It's not enforced but it's nice to still have it so we're able to close the useless thread quickly.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
+Support
+Support
Kind Regards,
Theoharakis
Fearless Donator
[Image: bEralVi.png]
Feel free to +Rep me here
Approved.

I will approve this to some extent, I do agree with some points you've raised. I can understand the communities frustration in being restricted to what they can suggest but we also get a small bit of frustration from seeing the same suggestions that can't be implemented or people don't want implemented.
[Image: unknown.png]
Done.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork