Remove all existing discord channels that still have [KEEP] in them
Title of suggestion: Remove all existing discord channels that still have [KEEP] in them

Description: Remove any existing channels in the Fearless Discord that still have the [KEEP] tag in them.

Why?: It is clear that they aren't being used if the channel owner hasn't re-updated them to remove the [KEEP] tag. They merely serve as wasted space on the Discord, cluttering it with inactive channels.

It has been 2 weeks since the removal of "inactive" channels, and yet these clearly inactive channels remain, adding nothing but wasted space.

"but still make sure to actually use the channels, as having a lot of unused channels isn't a good thing." - Fearless Discord, #announcements

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

+support but think give it in till 1 month passed then start removing them
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
Why does it matter? If someone wants a channel to use once a month I can’t see why it would be an issue. Also keeping the keep there just means you won’t miss it next time?
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • Ethan Bradberry, Doormat18, Penguin.
-support
I kept the KEEP cause I couldn't be arsed edittin channel again
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(04-19-2018, 07:36 PM)Falc Wrote: Why does it matter? If someone wants a channel to use once a month I can’t see why it would be an issue. Also keeping the keep there just means you won’t miss it next time?

-support
-support People Do not want to change it every time there is a wipe
[Image: FYJG4OF.png]
-Support

Looks clean enough to me right now.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Approved.

Better alternatives will be looked into in regards to discord channels.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
doen