Your name: Perqe

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104938071

Your ban ID: 80033

Banned by: [FL] MastaNoda

Reason:BRA (66892) - FearRP

Involved: Dutch geezers and myself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ranxsHF-...e=youtu.be

At 31 seconds in the video i am told to walk away by mr.sir

I walk away and i was killed for following orders.

Also, it was stated in the PR that was i was told to stop moving i was not once ordered to stop moving or to get on the ground. Therefore, we wasnt engaged even one of them had there gun by their side.

Just to further back this up even more, why was i being aimed at in main street infront of nexus with guns in my face in the public eye?

3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).

I just want the ban removed nothing else
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Hello Perqe,

Quote:3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).

First of all, there were three men holding weapons on you, but before that ending scene, you had the shotgun pointed at you. During the shotgun was pointed at you in the first place, you raised your M4 and ran inside, at gunpoint.

That is the first break of Fear RP.

Now we move on to the second one, during you being inside, you stated something in a sort of "I'll take you out with my bare fists" while having three heavy arms pointed at you. Then to later ignore them and walk away at gunpoint cost your life.

You are saying that you were not given commands by text or voice, but how would you react if you had a gun pointed at you in real life, the commands were not clear, but you wasted your life by ignoring them, in other words, broke Fear RP.

Please add if you have anything.
(04-20-2018, 11:43 AM)Kevin. Wrote: Hello Perqe,

Quote:3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).

First of all, there were three men holding weapons on you, but before that ending scene, you had the shotgun pointed at you. During the shotgun was pointed at you in the first place, you raised your M4 and ran inside, at gunpoint.

That is the first break of Fear RP.

Now we move on to the second one, during you being inside, you stated something in a sort of "I'll take you out with my bare fists" while having three heavy arms pointed at you. Then to later ignore them and walk away at gunpoint cost your life.

You are saying that you were not given commands by text or voice, but how would you react if you had a gun pointed at you in real life, the commands were not clear, but you wasted your life by ignoring them, in other words, broke Fear RP.

Please add if you have anything.

I agree with you totally. I would be worried.

But remember people can point guns all they like doesnt mean they are going to shoot them. They might have not known how to put them by their side as some of them had the gun by their side and some did.

Also, i had received no commands or questions so i walked back in nexus, turned around at them and mrsir tells me to leave so i did has he said to get myself out of the situation which you say one would be worried within.

Lets ask ourselves this. For one why did they have guns on main street i remember the exact conversation is second to none, xtreme can tell you himself that we were talking about a pet called "kevin" im not shtting you. So my question to you is why did they have guns in main street especially pointed at me for whatever reason.

This shouldnt have been done in the first place, this led to any thought of me breakingfearrp even though in my opinion and others i havent broken it.

In my opinion the whole situation should have never happened they shouldnt have been waving guns on main street in the first place. If they didnt do that it wouldnt be in question if i broke fearrp.

Also, 3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).

IF i have infact broke fearrp in your opinion you need to fix the rule. It states "To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice)."

I had guns on me there is one step then the "and" not "or" meaning both have to be done not one or the other. The second part is when mrsir told me to leave as i did. If youre saying i broke fearrp before that i didnt receive any orders they were just pointing guns i had received no orders therefore fearrp was initiated as they only completed one step of the two step initiation.
perqe
Donator

Hello once again,

Thank you for the response.

I will bring this case up with the rest of the staff and will contact you soon regarding the decision.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Hello,

Sorry for the delay after Kevin's resignation I have taken up the case and will contact the team I'm regards to the situation. Your patience is appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(04-26-2018, 10:16 AM)Joe Joe Wrote: Hello,

Sorry for the delay after Kevin's resignation I have taken up the case and will contact the team I'm regards to the situation. Your patience is appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe

Surely in the 6 days yous have discussed it, but ok whatever i guess.
perqe
Donator

--| Approved |--

After discussing it with the staff we have decided to remove the ban from your record. From the evidence we saw there was no indication that orders were given and therefore you did not break FearRP.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<