Unban
Your Name: DriverKingYT

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:202964608

Your ban ID: 77954

Banned by: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason: BRA (81799) - FearRP | Insulting another user OOC // Perm as per Last Chance

Involved: Myself

Why we should unban you:

The player has insulted me in anger I've written dan back and now I am very sorry that I have written this, Please unban me again that I can play back on the server because it is my favorite server. Please give me another chance I will not do that anymore and you will not regret it! I apologize for filing the removal request so late I sent an e-mail to you but it did not come through ... Please unban me I stand by my mistake and I will change my behavior!

Sorry for my bad English because I am from Austria

Many Thanks

You've been banned for breaking FearRP 6 times. This only shows me that you don't actually learn from your mistakes. How can you guarantee you won't break any more simple rules?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(04-18-2018, 02:34 PM)Awestruck Wrote: You've been banned for breaking FearRP 6 times. This only shows me that you don't actually learn from your mistakes. How can you guarantee you won't break any more simple rules?

I do not know but please give me the chance because I love the server and now I'm betting my mistakes very much! It will not happen again!
Apologies for not handling this UBR properly. Kept forgetting about it.

Approved per UBR rules.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]