Forums Automated Courthouse Posts - Form Based
+support
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
I like the look of the demo, if we make them required fields this also helps to prevent wasted time moving and declining invalid reports.

Nice idea!
(04-16-2018, 10:05 PM)Marty Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 09:59 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: -support

I've made 160 player reports using the normal method, it's fine. No change is needed. If you need somebody to hold your hand while you post a player report then you probably shouldn't be using a computer in the first place.

Congratulations, but let ask you are you telling me in these 160 player reports you haven't forgot a steam ID. Forgot a certain part, used the template wrong.

It's literally 10x easier to do it this way all you need to do is type in the fields

I made a few reports without the steam id in black and forgee told me to change it, he clearly told me what I needed to change.

I really do not see any need for this.

Admins will tell you how to fix the report if you miss anything.
(04-17-2018, 09:48 PM)Random Wrote: Looks very nice.

Would this be do-able for UBRs aswell?

+Support

It's doable for anything it needs to be UBR'S Abuse Cases Suggestions Bug Reports etc.

I've had a further look into it and can automatically have it post any fields as the title so would work perfectly with a lot of things on the forum.

So for example in my example I would have it set to post the name of the player and when it automatically posts it would say "Player Report - Falc" for talking sake.

It just really removes the margin for error, makes it easier for newer members of the community.

On top of that a further use is they can be set to PM certain user groups or users etc.

So if for example a bug report is posted. It could realistically PM the Devs. Although not necessary it's a feature nonetheless.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Random
(04-17-2018, 10:42 PM)Aspire Wrote:

I've made 160 player reports using the normal method, it's fine. No change is needed. If you need somebody to hold your hand while you post a player report then you probably shouldn't be using a computer in the first place.

Congratulations, but let ask you are you telling me in these 160 player reports you haven't forgot a steam ID. Forgot a certain part, used the template wrong.

It's literally 10x easier to do it this way all you need to do is type in the fields

I made a few reports without the steam id in black and forgee told me to change it, he clearly told me what I needed to change.

Rather than him waste his time asking you to change it and constantly checking back if you'd done so he could have just dealt with the report in that time lol.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-17-2018, 11:02 PM)Marty Wrote:
(04-17-2018, 10:42 PM)Aspire Wrote:

Rather than him waste his time asking you to change it and constantly checking back if you'd done so he could have just dealt with the report in that time lol.
He gave me 24 hours or the pr was denied, so I kind of support your idea to prevent prs being denied for the wrong colour steam id. But I feel it should not be mandatory.
+support
[Image: 2D3jDlq.png]
+support
(04-16-2018, 10:41 PM)Pollux Wrote: +support

Good idea, I see it working quite well.
(04-17-2018, 06:03 AM)Awestruck Wrote: Making a page easier and efficient for the end user is the goal of any website.

+support
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]