Wolven's AMA
(04-17-2018, 07:14 AM)Grapefruit Wrote: What’s your honest opinion on me?

What’s your favourite moment on FL (apart from being promoted)?

Who’s your favourite admin?

What is your philoslphy in life?

Grapefruit, you know the rules extremely good. You are a good roleplayer all around. On other services, you talk to me most of the time. You've disappeared recently which I'm upset about, please come back xoxo

My favourite moment on fearless was defending Awestruck. The Crimson Order was on 3rd floor nexus (v2d) and I was the only SRU on the team waiting for a group of players to come up in the elevator(raiders)Crimson was watching so I had to set an example as that was the biggest clan at the time. 8 people rushed me in the tightest place you could think off, all I had was a M4 and a concussion grenade and used that to my advantage. I managed to kill all of them somehow and that was one of the best moments I had on Fearless. All of my friends watching me kill 8 raiders all by myself.

I don't have a favourite admin, they are all as equally as good as each other; in my eyes.

“The past has no power over the present moment.” that's my Philosophy In life. If you've made mistakes, try and think of something you could do better to ensure the same mistake doesn't happen again.
Wolven

(04-17-2018, 07:32 AM)Pat Wrote: How are you?

I'm great, Pat. How are you?
Wolven

(04-17-2018, 10:37 AM)perqe Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 10:57 PM)Wolven Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 10:49 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 09:40 PM)Wolven Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 09:36 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: honest opinion on me

You were an old friend of mine that use to play with me and my friends a lot. Ever since then, you've slightly changed into not following certain rules. I hope that you could change your ways and become a better person, but I cannot change who you are. You are you, and that's all that matters.

p.s You are very funny

what rules

You had broken Tos...

You're still a great guy though.

I broke ToS what you trying to say, i had two ToS bans does that make me bad Sad

You broke ToS when I never knew you. Whereas Sebasti was considered a friend of mine.

Now look at you Perqe, one of my closest friends on FL.
Wolven

Opinion on me wolven bby?
Why do you never send me snaps Sad
Why you always try to kill me on fortnite Sad

open yawn on me?
are you a furry?
do you dress in wolf costumes?
what would you wear to a halloween party?
Why did you apply for teacher? Nerd
opinion on meh?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(04-17-2018, 03:17 PM)Willem de Walrus Wrote: Opinion on me wolven bby?
Why do you never send me snaps Sad
Why you always try to kill me on fortnite Sad
I Willem, love you. On a new level. You've always been there, cheering me up, making me laugh and speaking dutch towards me, teaching me new words. I despised you on V2D but I have truly seen the opposite side of you. You have changed fully and will succeed higher in this community meeting expectations many can't hit. Keep being you and make sure to snap me telling me how much you love me like last time xox

I do?

I don't?

Wolven

(04-17-2018, 03:43 PM)Fudge Wrote: open yawn on me?
are you a furry?
do you dress in wolf costumes?
what would you wear to a halloween party?

You are a cool kid that needs to focus more on school, rather than FL. A funny guy that never spoke... Thinking

No..

Do you dress in chocolate fudge costumes?

I would wear nothing. I don't go to Halloween parties :I
Wolven

(04-17-2018, 03:44 PM)Falc Wrote: Why did you apply for teacher? Nerd

I wanted to become a teacher because I wanted to take a different approach to teaching new players, more in-depth questions, etc. I got to a stage where AggressiveRP had become very useless and boring to me. I was always spending money so I decided to PassiveRP more and enjoyed it, thus applying for teacher.
Wolven