Wolven's AMA
(04-16-2018, 09:00 PM)Yonno Wrote: dead honest opinion on me

When you returned back to Fearless in 2017 we played together a lot, alongside many others. You were a very nice guy, always active, roleplayed and much more. I had mixed you and LordOfMemory up, you do sound very similar :/ hence why I met Lord; through you.

Over time, you had grown closer towards ACE, which isn't a problem but I felt left out - So I played with Frost.

You helped me out a lot when you were Trial Admin which makes up the majority of why I like you.

I do think that you could improve your activity on Fearless, but you might have IRL things that you need to sort out so I'm not the one to comment and judge your activity.
Wolven

Am I sexy?

What do you believe would be the next big thing? (Example is dab)

Would you apply for a position at EvoCity Labour?

Do you think I could fit well as a contributor?
[Image: clvck9d.png]
(04-16-2018, 09:08 PM)Zona Wrote: Am I sexy?

What do you believe would be the next big thing? (Example is dab)

Would you apply for a position at EvoCity Labour?

Do you think I could fit well as a contributor?

I don't know, are you?

Wiggle dance from Fortnite. I see a lot of young children at my school doing it and I think to myself, why am I here?

Possibly, in the future.

I've known you for years. I've seen many things that you've made and developed whilst knowing you and I think you would be a perfect candidate for contributor.
Wolven

do u have da link to Aragorn's profile?
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(04-16-2018, 09:29 PM)Ofc. Jeff Wrote: do u have da link to Aragorn's profile?

I do, http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060722870/
Wolven

honest opinion on me
onion on me
(04-16-2018, 09:08 PM)Wolven Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 09:00 PM)Yonno Wrote: dead honest opinion on me

When you returned back to Fearless in 2017 we played together a lot, alongside many others. You were a very nice guy, always active, roleplayed and much more. I had mixed you and LordOfMemory up, you do sound very similar :/ hence why I met Lord; through you.

Over time, you had grown closer towards ACE, which isn't a problem but I felt left out - So I played with Frost.

You helped me out a lot when you were Trial Admin which makes up the majority of why I like you.

I do think that you could improve your activity on Fearless, but you might have IRL things that you need to sort out so I'm not the one to comment and judge your activity.

PROBLEM WITH PLAYING WITH ME HUH?
(04-16-2018, 09:36 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: honest opinion on me

You were an old friend of mine that use to play with me and my friends a lot. Ever since then, you've slightly changed into not following certain rules. I hope that you could change your ways and become a better person, but I cannot change who you are. You are you, and that's all that matters.

p.s You are very funny
Wolven

(04-16-2018, 09:37 PM)Frost Wrote: onion on me

Nope, sweetcorn on you.
Wolven