perqe's AMA
Opinion perqe big man?
How could I improve my group you think?

how tall are you? are you short?

rate my tits from rickerts height to 10
[Image: af3857de11424379366ffb495e119d66_2.png?w...height=425]
forum married to spanks and exothicc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(04-16-2018, 04:47 PM)sebasti161licker Wrote: how tall are you? are you short?

I'm 6'3 as of now i dont know if i will keep growing or just stop but even if i did i wouldnt give a fuck. Height means naff all.

I dont understand your question but im going to be nice and say 9.5 no one is perfect but myself sorry mucka.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
wow ignored the motorized man walrus above...
(04-16-2018, 05:40 PM)perqe Wrote:
(04-16-2018, 04:47 PM)sebasti161licker Wrote: how tall are you? are you short?

I'm 6'3 as of now i dont know if i will keep growing or just stop but even if i did i wouldnt give a fuck. Height means naff all.

I dont understand your question but im going to be nice and say 9.5 no one is perfect but myself sorry mucka.
forum married to spanks and exothicc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shit i done the wrong reply i had a massive one let me try find it
perqe
Donator

Who are you? make it a short story Smile

out of all brands, Why Stone Island?

Favourite Pizza?

Favourite Dish?

Chicken or Beef?

Favourite fast food restaurant?

Hungry yet?
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(04-16-2018, 04:27 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: opinion on me? be 101% honest or i will be mad

honestly you're shit posting is unique and you add something not many will ever to the community. When needed to you can have the correct balance and once i got to know you you are honestly a funny trustworthy guy. <3

(04-16-2018, 04:36 PM)[FL:RP] Depress Wrote: opinion on me?

Not really gotten to know and play with you due to my time being cut short, but when ive seen you around and seen your activity on the forums you're a great chill guy and overall a great asset to the community.

(04-16-2018, 04:44 PM)Wolven Wrote: Op on me xx

Another day 1 on the server, your dedication to your friends and the server is incredible, you just keep upping the level you contribute to this growing community and its an honour to see how you have changed from a lad to a young adult. Back in the day when you had 0 bollocks you were an annoying mingey get under my skin guy. But now you have developed into the most likeable guy on the servers. You can also take my banter which i highly respect.

(04-16-2018, 04:47 PM)Willem de Walrus Wrote: Opinion perqe big man?
How could I improve my group you think?

If the first question is an opinion on you Willem you're honestly one of the greatest underrated players on FL. You make players feel welcome in an instance of meeting them. You can also have fun joke around and you honestly have everything a guy could ever want. When people try to get under your skin you dont bite and stay cool and clam. The group is just one of the minor things you have done within the community and look how many people love it, your dedication to the servers goes unnoticed in my opinion but if you keep being you and keep going on i dont see why you wont be running for staff soon.

Your group is perfect it is what it says it is. Nothing more nothing less. I would say to keep it good keep expanding getting more new players and old players and just keep helping people on a day to day basis and it will keep on rising.
perqe
Donator

The following 3 users Like don's post:
  • Wolven, sebasti161, Willem de Walrus
ok now do opinion of me be 102% perfrcet honest or if ur rickets height% honest ill pr
All replies are written in red.

(04-16-2018, 05:48 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: Who are you? make it a short story Smile

a don, short enough?

out of all brands, Why Stone Island?

Because it cost lots of money you will once work hard for in life so its a sense of rewards plus most people cant have it so i like to stand out. However, this isnt for my ego like people say its simply me, people say i waste money on clothes from time to time having spent around 600-700 on a coat it just depends on my financial situation im clever with money if need be.

Favourite Pizza?

Dont really like pizza

Favourite Dish?

Chicken and Rice = Gains + potato on the odd occasion

Chicken or Beef?

Both couldnt choose if i had to it would probably be chicken but then i would go beef another day its good to have a balance so you dont get bored. And they are both good sources of protein.

Favourite fast food restaurant?

Dont really like it but if a kebab is fast food then donnarmeat and chips after being baked or pissed as a fart

Hungry yet?

No just eaten chicken, sweetcorn, chips with homemade KFC gravy Wink
perqe
Donator

The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Weezy_
(04-16-2018, 05:54 PM)sebasti161licker Wrote: ok now do opinion of me be 102% perfrcet honest or if ur rickets height% honest ill pr

Dont know you enough to have a relevant honest opinion on you.

Have light banter i respect that but then you need to learn who to banter with and who not to banter with you need to find that balance.
perqe
Donator