Report: taju
Name of player: taju

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71066107

Time in GMT: 03:40

Server: V5P

Summary: Basically he shot at my car like a madman killing me without a reason, he felt threatened because i was following him after he rammed my car, i didn't record any footage but after i asked him for a reason, he admitted it.

Aspire (STEAM_0:1:200223448) was involved too and saw everything (he was in the passenger seat).

Evidencehttps://imgur.com/a/NUKe1
[Image: T3EIiMz.png]
The driver we were following pulled into farms. But taju was waiting behind the wall at the opening to farms, he peaked out and gunned you down. I saw his gun go away I ran over and saw it was taju.
Taju then runs out of farms and gets in an aston I believe.

So he wasn't even the person we were following. I know this because once he drove away the guy we were following came towards us and it wasn't taju.
He just wanted to rdm and had 0 reasons to kill let alone even injure us.
I do admit. I was not roleplaying at my fullest potential. I possesed the ability to desire a new and exciting roleplay; Yet instead I chose the negative irreconcilable way of roleplaying. Shall I have sift out a more placid and unreprehensible way of roleplay, this whole situation would never have occoured. I opt to confess to all of my unexpurgated actions, and instead of being in a state of uhtceare before I rest, I shall fell better knowing that I will strive to ameliorate my preference of roleplaying to a more suitable style that heeds the touchstone of the server. I transpire to never have my inadmissible actions ever discharge. I will strive to be despondent and achive greater levels of prestige for fearless RP and its breed. Trust me, as I am sorrowful. I shall be greif-stricken every time I see the horrid screenshots of my actions and exploitation of them. As an older immature version of my self once proclaimed: "Hark!I proceed to observe there is a minimal quantity of four beings on this server; therefore providing me leeway for my actions!". This was a horrid belief, as quality over quantity applies greatly to this situation. As there was a stock of four, I walked through every door, talked like a poor sore breed of a doth creature only a demon would see! I am deeply sorry, and may I embrace my punishment as a time to reflect.
(04-14-2018, 04:13 AM)Aspire Wrote: The driver we were following pulled into farms. But taju was waiting behind the wall at the opening to farms, he peaked out and gunned you down. I saw his gun go away I ran over and saw it was taju.
Taju then runs out of farms and gets in an aston I believe.

So he wasn't even the person we were following. I know this because once he drove away the guy we were following came towards us and it wasn't taju.
He just wanted to rdm and had 0 reasons to kill let alone even injure us.
Condolences to you my friend, for seething to the ability to restrict my reprehensible actions. I shall take full responsibility for my devilish actions being so as I was the only male specimen to have taken further actions to deploy a fracture to the rules of the server. This slightly imbecile and labyrinthine statement of yours has concluded me to believe you are confused on what had taken place in the situation, as you were not in fact the breed who lunged at me after I had fired at the Ford Raptor truck. As so that was "Rock dad". After running over to me after the horrid shooting of the truck, he proclaimed I had broken a rule. That was not you, my dear sir! The male character you were chasing was indeed not a part of this pea-brained reverie you had fabricated. These docile remarks have catechized make an intended quantity of diddly squat. Thank you for your precious time!
Approved.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]