SWAT Van - Back seats not bulletproof
Title of Bug: SWAT Van - Back seats not bulletproof

Description: The back seats in the SWAT van are not bulletproof, you can shoot through the back doors and into the passangers at the back. I think this could be fixed if people in the SWAT van cannot get shot in the first place (as it makes sense, it's meant to be bulletproof)

Evidence: N/A - If needed just inform me.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
This is more for suggestions
(04-14-2018, 05:03 PM)Schnitzelburger Wrote: This is more for suggestions

The front seats are bullet proof to my knowledge, so I think its move if a bug/overlook feature
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
(04-14-2018, 05:03 PM)Schnitzelburger Wrote: This is more for suggestions

The SWAT van is meant to be 100% bulletproof to anyone sitting inside it.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
I was sat in the front passenger seat and someone shot from behind and I got shot and killed
Being able to kill passengers by accessing the rear doors is one of the balancing methods of the swat van I believe. If the passengers were 100% invulnerable then it would be plain OP. People inside a swat van don't have to follow orders either, unless a hostage is involved.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
The following 2 users Like Captain Barry's post:
  • Ethan Bradberry, mintblackbeard
the idea of the swat van is to be fully fearRP proof / bullet proof until someone gets in the back and puts a gun to the drivers head so this is most definetly a glich
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
(04-17-2018, 10:26 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: Being able to kill passengers by accessing the rear doors is one of the balancing methods of the swat van I believe. If the passengers were 100% invulnerable then it would be plain OP. People inside a swat van don't have to follow orders either, unless a hostage is involved.

It is quite stupid if only the driver and second front seat guy is bulletproof - even they aren't 100% safe though as bullets can still hit them. It makes the SWAT van useless for anything about two people transport at times as it's just a massive heavy and slow truck if it isn't bulletproof. The SRU are meant to be able to use it to ride to into a gunfight as they're only called once it starts rather than before most of the time. Molotovs and FEARRP from the back is good enough of a counter. The SWAT van is a reward and SRU usually have either none or one at most. It's meant to make criminals worry once it rolls up.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
It should make criminals scared, but it still needs to be balanced. Making sure that any occupants don't have 360 degree invulnerability is one of the methods whoever made the swat van chose. I'm not saying that the swat van is perfect but a lot like other features in the game-mode, they do their job.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
(04-21-2018, 04:41 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: It should make criminals scared, but it still needs to be balanced. Making sure that any occupants don't have 360 degree invulnerability is one of the methods whoever made the swat van chose. I'm not saying that the swat van is perfect but a lot like other features in the game-mode, they do their job.

This isn't a suggestion, it's an obvious bug as the SWAT van is meant to be fully bulletproof.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork