Report : Razor.
Name of player: Razor

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59573677

Time in GMT: 00:30

Server: v5p

Summary: This person broke fearrp when, i tried arresting him i had my handcufs out which count as fearrp. The person got 1700 hours i think he should know alot better.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKgY0IcN...e=youtu.be
no i ran then you said stop again and I did it was literally 1 second of me running then i stopped and let you arrest me if you didnt on purpose cut out the end of the clip. Like honestly you wasted this much of your time for me running then stopping if you show the clip I literally let you arrest me after all i did was run then stop when i got about 1m down the road so why do you care so much show the full video as well plz. All you did is say get out then pulled out cuffs so i just ran down the road then you said stop so i did if you show the entire clip. And fear rp only applies with a command so you said get out then tried to cuff me so i ran as i had no instruction to stay still and when you said stop i did so please show the full video. but honestly if it makes you feel better to waste your time and get me banned from a gmod server ill let it happen cause obviously it makes you happy lol
doens't matter if i u stopped later because u broke fearrp already.
Would like to see more footage please.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(04-14-2018, 07:15 PM)Random Wrote: Would like to see more footage please.

more evidence as u asked for i told my friends on discord i was banning him because he was minging around us before that.
he maybe stopped but broke fearrp clearly before that.
Edit: did cut the video at the point he broke it thats why, nothing more was needed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh1IzyYC...e=youtu.be
Also i dont think this is the first time he breaks Fearrp.
with 1700 hours u know that handcufs keep u under fearrp.
Player report reviewed.

Approved.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]