Player Report: Ethan | Nova_Stunts
(04-13-2018, 08:43 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 08:39 PM)fieldy Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 08:39 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 08:36 PM)fieldy Wrote: You were doing the Cha Cha slide with your guns through the wall, trying to bait us. Your intention for the raid was to get us banned.

No. The aim of the raid was an IC reason of removing you guys with weapons as you were a danger.
Upon me arriving, out of pure interest, i wanted to see if you knew the rules by doing as done in the past however it seems as though this specific one had been forgotten in this case.

So you just admitted to provoking us into breaking rules? Ha, that's a rule break there mate... Back down, we didn't do anything wrong.

The reason behind the interest was because of the recent ban on Frost from the rule breakage. I mean, surely you guys would have seen this, and in turn known that basing in slums comes with the risk of the same rule break?

nah that's some a grade

[Image: kfzyNzi.jpg]
(04-13-2018, 08:46 PM)fieldy Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 08:39 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 08:36 PM)fieldy Wrote: You were doing the Cha Cha slide with your guns through the wall, trying to bait us. Your intention for the raid was to get us banned.

No. The aim of the raid was an IC reason of removing you guys with weapons as you were a danger.
Upon me arriving, out of pure interest, i wanted to see if you knew the rules by doing as done in the past however it seems as though this specific one had been forgotten in this case.

So you just admitted to provoking us into breaking rules? Ha, that's a rule break there mate... Back down, we didn't do anything wrong.

The reason behind the interest was because of the recent ban on Frost from the rule breakage. I mean, surely you guys would have seen this, and in turn known that basing in slums comes with the risk of the same rule break?

nah that's some a grade

It is me catching some players out on a rule breakage.
Rule "Do not take the situation into your own hands, as that counts as Backseat Administrating.";
please explain at what point i took anything into my own hands?

EDIT:
I would also like to add that with the server so full and the administrators doing roleplays (All at the awardsRP) they were not responsive (Proven by a PM I had sent to Joe Joe regarding the PR however was not responded to)
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(04-13-2018, 08:47 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 08:46 PM)fieldy Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 08:39 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: No. The aim of the raid was an IC reason of removing you guys with weapons as you were a danger.

nah that's some a grade

It is me catching some players out on a rule breakage.
Rule "Do not take the situation into your own hands, as that counts as Backseat Administrating.";
please explain at what point i took anything into my own hands?

EDIT:
I would also like to add that with the server so full and the administrators doing roleplays (All at the awardsRP) they were not responsive (Proven by a PM I had sent to Joe Joe regarding the PR however was not responded to)

Still doesn't mean you're allowed to provoke us into breaking rules.
(04-13-2018, 08:33 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 08:28 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: -snip-

Then please correct me on who it was the first time. The second clip shows sebasti being shot, then approx. 30 seconds later you begin talking to us through the wall. The only time during this raid where you actually shot through the wall was after sebasti was shot through the wall. I will see if i can grab that part of the clip.

Your point 1. please elaborate on this, i am unsure on what you mean.
Your point 2. as i mentioned above, you only began to spray through the wall after you had shot sebasti on the door side, which was actually a competely different wall.

Also, the reason it came down to you two in my mind was because you were the only two that we could not hear say "Don't shoot them when their guns are showing through the wall it's FailRP".

This is what I mean by their body poking out; https://youtu.be/kLALUvvU9fM - Also, I think this is the part on your first clip.

There is nothing to suggest that it was me shooting. You do not have sufficient evidence.

Also, your last point is completely false, I was telling people not to shoot when guns were poking through the wall. The evidence is cut short to fit your side of the story, please provide the video of wall spamming when no people were standing there, because there was plenty of it.

I will point out you and Sebasti were both clearly pointing your weapons through to bait us to break rule, which is clearly not allowed and is just pathetic in my opinion.
(04-13-2018, 08:55 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 08:33 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 08:28 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: -snip-

Then please correct me on who it was the first time. The second clip shows sebasti being shot, then approx. 30 seconds later you begin talking to us through the wall. The only time during this raid where you actually shot through the wall was after sebasti was shot through the wall. I will see if i can grab that part of the clip.

Your point 1. please elaborate on this, i am unsure on what you mean.
Your point 2. as i mentioned above, you only began to spray through the wall after you had shot sebasti on the door side, which was actually a competely different wall.

Also, the reason it came down to you two in my mind was because you were the only two that we could not hear say "Don't shoot them when their guns are showing through the wall it's FailRP".

This is what I mean by their body poking out; https://youtu.be/kLALUvvU9fM - Also, I think this is the part on your first clip.

There is nothing to suggest that it was me shooting. You do not have sufficient evidence.

Also, your last point is completely false, I was telling people not to shoot when guns were poking through the wall. The evidence is cut short to fit your side of the story, please provide the video of wall spamming when no people were standing there, because there was plenty of it.

I will point out you and Sebasti were both clearly pointing your weapons through to bait us to break rule, which is clearly not allowed and is just pathetic in my opinion.

Initially we turned up to the raid to raid, and i was recording as i do for every raid. Once it happened the first time we began making a game out of it between me and sebasti. So, yes, towards the end of the raid (after I died first time - I did wait for NLR) we began baiting however at the beginning it was pure raid.

In your YouTube clip, it shows sebasti being shot which I think may have been the second clip i posted.

EDIT:
if an admin requests it i will post the extended part of the video after i died (the second clip) showing us baiting, making a game of it.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
There is no evidence of who was shooting. There is no case here, last thing i'm saying.

We are no longer commenting unless requested by an admin.
(04-13-2018, 09:09 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: There is no evidence of who was shooting. There is no case here, last thing i'm saying.

We are no longer commenting unless requested by an admin.

I have requested the logs from the time of the raid so we will see what takes place from there.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
(04-13-2018, 09:09 PM)Quote: Wrote: 3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one. 

You can't request log checks to see who was shooting at you so for next time please include solid evidence showing that it was ethan and nova shooting at you. Ethan also backed up his statement of not abusing the glitch by including a video showing that he saw a body sticking out when the door opened; this meant that he knew that there was an officer standing there.
Also, for future reference please don't provoke people into breaking rules.
Denied.